5E Character Create Playlist

Druid battle wild shape no longer working

I've been testing FGU to prepare for an upcoming campaign and after the last 5e ruleset update my druid is no longer having battle wild shape created when going going to level 2 and selecting Circle of the Moon.

I use an add-on called polymorphism and it wouldn't let me add a level CR 1 beast to it's selection stating that using a CR 1 beast wasn't possible at my druids current level. As well the character sheet still showed the druid as being level 1 and there was no entry on the actions page for battle wild shape. I restarted FGU and the sheet now showed as Druid 2 but polymorphism still wouldn't accept CR 1 beasts and there was still no entry in the actions for battle wild shape like there used to be before the update. I have the campaign backed up so I reverted the level increase for the druid and loaded the campaign after disabling the add-on and the problem still persists. The character sheet still doesn't show level 2 until a restart and there is no entry in the actions sheet for battle wild shape.

If you're having an issue with a specific extension then it's best to post in the thread for that extension - this will make it easier for the developer of that extension to be aware of the issue and troubleshoot with you if needed.

The thread for the Polymorphism extension can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-5E-ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If you're having an issue with a specific extension then it's best to post in the thread for that extension - this will make it easier for the developer of that extension to be aware of the issue and troubleshoot with you if needed.

The thread for the Polymorphism extension can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-5E-ruleset
    I did, but I suspect it's not the extension since as I stated it has the same behaviour (not creating level 2 or battle wild form) with it disabled. So in case it is indeed the update and not the add-on I thought it prudent to also post it to here as well.

Blog Entries
    So the issue that it sounds like we need to solve first is the druid's level. Please export the character sheet and post here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So the issue that it sounds like we need to solve first is the druid's level. Please export the character sheet and post here.
    I doubt FGU raw does anything with a Circle Forms selection from Circle of the Moon specialization. And while I support it - it has to actually be defined in order to take into account the higher CR selections available without filtering them out as not valid. So either he did not bother to define Circle Forms in abilities tab - or there is some new bug that has cropped up in my stuff so that it no longer respects it.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I doubt FGU raw does anything with a Circle Forms selection from Circle of the Moon specialization. And while I support it - it has to actually be defined in order to take into account the higher CR selections available without filtering them out as not valid. So either he did not bother to define Circle Forms in abilities tab - or there is some new bug that has cropped up in my stuff so that it no longer respects it.
    I'm working on exporting the character sheet files and actually have a version of FGU that I haven't updated yet so we can compare pre and post FGU update to see if it's in fact the issue. As for why I suspect it is, the pre update behaviour was to create an entry in the actions tab for the Battle wild shape, it was simply the extra heal that comes with selecting Moon circle. That is no longer being created or entered into the actions tab, either with or without the polymorphism add-on being used. I left a post on your thread since Trenloe asked me to.

Update:

Slientruin asked if I was dragging and dropping the Circle Forms into the abilities tab in the thread to do with his add-on. Since I had never had to do it before I was a little confused. But on doing the level up to Druid2 on my pre update install using the supplied character wizard and checking in the abilities tab, sure enough there are entries for Circle Forms, Battle Wild Shape, etc. that are not present in a post update leveled up sheet. So I'm fairly certain it has something to do with the update and not the add-on. I'll be posting exported sheets later since this whole thing has taken up much more time than I have available to me at the moment.

I am not able to verify this as I leveled up a Druid to level 2 and I am seeing those features on the character sheet. This was performed with the character wizard. Please inform me if I am not understanding the issue correctly.

2022-07-13 14_34_53-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Yes you understand the issue. I'm not certain why your build isn't showing the issue mine is, but I'm not making this up. Pre patch everything worked as intended, post patch the attributes are not being applied to the abilities tab by the character wizard when I go to Druid2 and select the Moon circle... Now I'm late for work...

Quote Originally Posted by Gezzer View Post
    Yes you understand the issue. I'm not certain why your build isn't showing the issue mine is, but I'm not making this up. Pre patch everything worked as intended, post patch the attributes are not being applied to the abilities tab by the character wizard when I go to Druid2 and select the Moon circle... Now I'm late for work...
    I could not duplicate your problem in raw CW or Advantages CW - if I pick Circle of Moon - the various abilities are put out there.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information