5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

onExport Error in Savage Worlds/Deadlands

In the event I need to export the campaign, this looks like it could be a problem.

Blog Entries
    Any extensions? Version?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Please look this thread over for information on how to provide bugs and errors
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems

To best provide assistance in creating tickets for issues, we need more information than you are providing. Also it helps to provide that information in an established format. If you can please read or re-read the above post and provide your report in the format provided.

Summary:

Ruleset(s):

Extensions/Themes:

Modules Loaded:

Operating System:

Steps to Reproduce:
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The onExport handler was added in v3.3.12. It would only be an invalid handler if you were running new versions of the ruleset, but not the client. Make sure you are running the latest version according to the launch screen.

Regards,
    JPG

Issue resolved. For whatever reason, the Update button was not red. I assumed there were no updates, but there were. It was a version issue.

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbanya View Post
    Issue resolved. For whatever reason, the Update button was not red. I assumed there were no updates, but there were. It was a version issue.

Thanks all.
    When you have too many modules then the button stops getting red, there is basically some stop or bug of that red thingy when you have too many modules purchased

Thread Information