FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21293031
    The only one I saw that was new was Bows. What new ones are missing?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The only one I saw that was new was Bows. What new ones are missing?
    I can't even get bows to show up.

What is the date on you ruleset? It shows up when you first enter your campaign in the chat. Here is what I am seeing with the version I'm currently on.
    Screenshot from 2024-05-18 00-09-20.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

What is the date on you ruleset? It shows up when you first enter your campaign in the chat. Here is what I am seeing with the version I'm currently on.
    It says 2024-05-01. I have run the FGU updater before every log-in. Is there a different way to update the toolset?

I deleted the file and forced an update it is showing now. Thank you for your help. Can't wait to see even more new stuff added!

I think I'm found a bug with power armors:

my guy enclave soldier had broken arm and 11 damage on himself. Then I broke fully torso and 3 dmg pass true, and now he have oly 3 damage on his normal hp no 14

When special abilities tab is not open, sometimes damage goes to normal hp with negative value. I attacked for 11 dmg in hand, he had 5 armor, so 6 damage left. And he had 10 hp on hand. When I opened special abilities tab, he had broken arm (critical sure) and -4 hp on his own hp
    brokenpowerarmor.PNG
    Last edited by Pathicc; May 25th, 2024 at 13:48.

Thanks for the report. I am currently updating the ruleset and will keep an eye out for this.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

need to add Energy / Radiation Damage Type as an option when creating creature / character.
    needed for Alien Blaster

when creating custom Weapon Mod, there is Change Damage Type text, but no box, or any thing, to change the damage type.

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    when creating custom Weapon Mod, there is Change Damage Type text, but no box, or any thing, to change the damage type.
    If you click below the modify box you can cycle through the damage types.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information