DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    I noticed the new update to the 3.5E now prevents negative skill points, Yay! However, I did encounter an issue with the skill points being added at 1st level. The starting skill points do not get multiplied by 4 if they are below the maximum value. Below is some code I made as an example which gives the correct number of skill points for first level if below the max.

local nAddPoints = math.max(nSkillPoints + nAbilitySkillPoints, 1);

if nTotalLevel == 1 then
    nAddPoints = math.max(nSkillPoints + nAbilitySkillPoints, 4);
    end

Just put a similar change into Test channel. (Targeted for release some time after new year.)

Regards,
    JPG

Error in FGU 3.5 SRD

Improved Overrun in FG says no attack of opportunity. The actual rules don't state this see actual rule below.

From D20 SRD:
    IMPROVED OVERRUN [GENERAL]
    Prerequisites: Str 13, Power Attack.

Benefit: When you attempt to overrun an opponent, the target may not choose to avoid you. You also gain a +4 bonus on your Strength check to knock down your opponent.

Normal: Without this feat, the target of an overrun can choose to avoid you or to block you.

Special: A fighter may select Improved Overrun as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Pushing an update to fix the summary text today.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Pushing an update to fix the summary text today.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks, you are a model human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I do not know whether I search in a wrong way, but it looks like that the 3.5E Monster manual does not list any of the true dragons Neither chromatic nor the metal ones
    Another "issue" about the 3.5E module: The new feature of adding NPCs directly from the NPC list, automatically creating a CT entry, won't work with the 3.5E SRD module since the NPC entries do not have any tokens attached and so one cannot drag&drop them on the map (the pin just creates a shortcut on the map)
    Is it possible to add generic token letters to the NPC entries, like what happens when they are added to the CT? Or alternatively, would be nice to allow editing the token slot without the need to create a copy first

(I can understand that there may be no resources to add dragons to the SRD module. If I ever add them manually, then I can send that to you so that it can be added to the official module, if okay )

Identified a bug while developing an extension.

1. Create two custom modules with classes, export them
    2. Load module1 and add the first listed class to a character
    3. Unload module1 and load module2
    4. Redrag the class which already exists but is not loaded in charsheet_classes window to do a levelup.
    5. Now, the first class of module2 gets added

I can do a short video if that helps understanding it.
    The reason for this happening should be that exporting via FGU generates no names like in the Basic Rules 3.5e module but IDs in the database path.
    The addClass() function in manager_char.lua compares the names but not the modules. Hence FGU thinks id-0001@module1 is the same as id-0001@module2, although they're of different books.

Thank you for the report. Sorry for the delay. I will check this out.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Identified a bug while developing an extension.

1. Create two custom modules with classes, export them
    2. Load module1 and add the first listed class to a character
    3. Unload module1 and load module2
    4. Redrag the class which already exists but is not loaded in charsheet_classes window to do a levelup.
    5. Now, the first class of module2 gets added

I can do a short video if that helps understanding it.
    The reason for this happening should be that exporting via FGU generates no names like in the Basic Rules 3.5e module but IDs in the database path.
    The addClass() function in manager_char.lua compares the names but not the modules. Hence FGU thinks id-0001@module1 is the same as id-0001@module2, although they're of different books.
    I went through the steps you provided above. Can you show me the video of what you are doing as I think I might be missing a step. I'm unable to do it if I create two 1 class modules and using the steps provided. It gives me a chat warrning that the module1 is not loaded.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I went through the steps you provided above. Can you show me the video of what you are doing as I think I might be missing a step. I'm unable to do it if I create two 1 class modules and using the steps provided. It gives me a chat warrning that the module1 is not loaded.
    See here: https://jumpshare.com/s/I7Xyj4IwpZSRxuQrr7M5. I can share the module I created via PM if needed.

Thread Information