STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Extend Map Layers Section

Is it possible to extend this section?

Temp.jpg

As you can see, I have quite the hierarchy of folders in order to make sure everything stays nice and grouped and organized, but after a certain point, I can't even read folder or object names.

If there's a way to extend this section width-wise, could someone tell me how, please?

Blog Entries
    Nope. You will probably need to add a suggestion to the Wish List; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nope. You will probably need to add a suggestion to the Wish List; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Oof, I don't see that getting priority anytime soon at all...

You never know..... <eerie noir soundtrack plays in the background />
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Souls View Post
    Oof, I don't see that getting priority anytime soon at all...
    Sometimes Moon looks through the list and sees something he can have them implement simple with minimal testing and impact and it just gets done. I've had that happen a time or two over the years with simple things (like the ability to configure which sidebar buttons are shown).

Think of it this way, if its on the list it might get done, but if its not, then it is pretty much guaranteed not to happen.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sometimes Moon looks through the list and sees something he can have them implement simple with minimal testing and impact and it just gets done. I've had that happen a time or two over the years with simple things (like the ability to configure which sidebar buttons are shown).

Think of it this way, if its on the list it might get done, but if its not, then it is pretty much guaranteed not to happen.
    Here's hoping, then. XD
    And ya, I know. I put it on the list before I ever posted my first response here.

Blog Entries

Ya, I had already done that, too. I appreciate the help.

Edit: Oh, I just saw that you made a comment leading people to this thread. I think I misunderstood the purpose of that post. Sorry. DX

This can also potentially be accomplished with an extension by changing a the script that shows/hides the image data control, as well as the default control size.

I hesitate to expand that area, because for average users, it will just take up more space without any need for them.

Regards,
    JPG

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Souls View Post
    Is it possible to extend this section?

Temp.jpg

As you can see, I have quite the hierarchy of folders in order to make sure everything stays nice and grouped and organized, but after a certain point, I can't even read folder or object names.

If there's a way to extend this section width-wise, could someone tell me how, please?
    Good luck, put it on the wish list and hope for the best.

I would like to warn you, that putting stuff in folders sucks because they will do wonkie stuff.

Thread Information