DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 104 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Hi, I'm a DM who recently just got the Ultimate license for the Unity version. One of my players who only has the demo version tried using the character wizard to create a character. We're only using the SRD and the basic rules modules for this. When he saved the character he got this error.

[12/20/2021 10:06:58 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard.lua"]:901: attempt to concatenate local 'identity'

When I tried making the character myself I got no such error.

As noted on DIscord this is a known issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can anyone clarify...is there automation for Improved / Superior Critical...I'm having difficulty with making it work (I've been trying to move the Feature either into a Trait or into a combat effect using the reference nouns from the 5E Effect page)...wondering if this is a known condition...???

Appreciate any comments.

To increase the critical range go into the weapon meta data (the magnifying glass in the top right of the weapon line) in the actions tab of the player sheet and adjust the range there. There's no automated way to do this on a PC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi there,

This is my first time posting on this forum, I am hoping to find some information. for some reason I am unable to create any form of elf character. I have the latest version of FGU and have no extensions. Here is the script error that I am getting. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.logs ERROR.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Yavor View Post
    Hi there,

This is my first time posting on this forum, I am hoping to find some information. for some reason I am unable to create any form of elf character. I have the latest version of FGU and have no extensions. Here is the script error that I am getting. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.logs ERROR.PNG
    There are some issue at the moment with players not being able to create characters. A fix will be released in a few days.

Blog Entries
    Note, players are unable to use the Character Wizard. I'm pretty sure the previous drag and drop method is still working.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Possible Bug on Character Creation Wizard: Rogue is only able to choose ONE skill for Expertise at 1st level, instead of two skills.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard bugs thread.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 21st, 2021 at 09:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
    Possible Bug on Character Creation Wizard: Rogue is only able to choose ONE skill for Expertise at 1st level, instead of two skills.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard bugs thread.
    Thank you for reporting that. It was something I overlooked during updating the code. I will add it to my list.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I can confirm there is a problem with starting HP for characters created using the wizard. Got my players creating some for an upcoming session, and it looks like the starting HP seems to be the lowest number possible for some classes (eg wizard, bard) or a little higher for other classes (eg fighters, rangers). In all cases, the constitution bonus is also not being applied. (wizard with +1 const bonus still has 1 hp...). This in addition to the save problems reported by others above...

Thread Information