Packages are globally accessible collections of utility functions grouped by function.
Objects are script objects used internally by scripting interfaces or objects that are used and
created in a temporary fashion or connected to an element.
Elements are script objects that are created based on the ruleset XML definition.
Components are configuration directives that are created based on the ruleset XML definition, not directly accessible through scripting.
Ruleset Application Compatibility
The ruleset compatibility version is specified by setting the version attribute of the root tag in the base.xml file.
|Ruleset Comp. Ver.
- Resizable window arrows are available. Use the framedef.insideoffset tag to define margins for when to show the resize arrows for that frame type.
- The subwindow.onSizeChanged event is only called when the control size actually changes.
- Windowlist controls generated from modules with a module data version of 2.0 will no longer automatically show children across all modules, unless the 'useallmodules' tag is specified.
- Console warning generated when template missing.
- characterdbroot supported.
- When local characters are imported, any character references will be remapped to new ID.
- onTokenAdded will be called on imagecontrol initialization for each existing token.
- The onDragStart event will be called instead of onDrag for initial drag events in windowcontrols.
- The onListRearranged event will be called less often in windowlistcontrols.
- setValue, setPrototype and populateFromImageNode will no longer bypass database node ownership checks.
- LUA object functions will be correctly removed from the namespace.
- Colon is no longer appended to sender field when onReceiveMessage called.
- Deleting a node will no longer trigger an onChildUpdate and onListRearranged events for every child of the original node.
- Widgets are correctly destroyed when using the destroy function.
- Windowlistcontrols will immediately re-layout when a new window is added.
- Players can no longer create database nodes within database trees they do not own.
- Error will be generated if the datasource specified for a new window is not valid, instead of creating dummy node.
- Windowlist controls will only list children relative to specified data node. Add 'useallmodules' tag to show children across all modules with same path.