DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    In the Raiders of the Serpent Sea Campaign Guide, the Amber Blade item is not recognized as a weapon. The Item Type is listed as "Weapon (longsword)". When I made a copy and changed the Type to "Weapon", the item was immediately recognized as a weapon. I have not done a check to see which other weapons are incorrectly formatted in this way, but I assume there must be more.

The Rime of the Frostmaiden GM book has broken item links in the winter survival gear section. I'm not sure if there's more elsewhere.

Necropolis -> Looks like the publisher's name is a typo?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstride View Post
    The Rime of the Frostmaiden GM book has broken item links in the winter survival gear section. I'm not sure if there's more elsewhere.
    Which links exactly are broken?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The item links in the "winter survival gear" section for sure are

Quote Originally Posted by snaggle2th View Post
    In the Raiders of the Serpent Sea Campaign Guide, the Amber Blade item is not recognized as a weapon. The Item Type is listed as "Weapon (longsword)". When I made a copy and changed the Type to "Weapon", the item was immediately recognized as a weapon. I have not done a check to see which other weapons are incorrectly formatted in this way, but I assume there must be more.
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Necropolis -> Looks like the publisher's name is a typo?
    I'll see to it that the developer is notified. Thanks for the reports.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Which links exactly are broken?
    The page in the GM reference module Headed Winter Survival Gear, in Chapter 1, sub chapter Ten-Towns Overview is what the OP meant to say in their report. They also meant to say that the same issue exists in the story entry 02.05.00 Winter Survival Gear.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good Day All
    Tales from the Yawning Portal: Tomb of Horrors Tomb-Players map room 1.09 9 Complex of Secret Doors and Map-Five-Players the normal doors are not placed. The secret ones are but the normal doors on the map are solid walls.
    Last edited by Bonkon; Yesterday at 06:04. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    Tales from the Yawning Portal: Tomb of Horrors Tomb-Players map room 1.09 9 Complex of Secret Doors and Map-Five-Players the normal doors are not placed. The secret ones are but the normal doors on the map are solid walls.
    Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Thread Information