FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is Fantasy Grounds going to fix Mechs to work with the new Mechageddon AP?

Just a few major issues issues I currently have with the PC mechs that go on the player sheets.

1) Frame Size: The Frame item has a size section, but when the frame is added to the sheet, the size section stays blank. There doesn't appear to be any way to manually set this. This means the tokens seem to default to medium (5x5 on the map)

2) Frame HP: HP advancement is on the sheet, but not base HP. This is making it undercalculate total HP on the mech. Again, no way to manually fix that on mech sheet.

3) Upgrades and Auxiliary doesn't do anything. For example, adding Enhanced Shields doesn't add +4 to the PC's tier 4 mech SP. Again, no way to manually change that on the mech sheet.

4) When ranged weapons on the mech sheet get added to the character's action tab (when they enter the mech), it automatically defaults to a melee weapon. This CAN be manually fixed, but an extra step every player will have to remember to do every time they step into a mech.

Please provide a module with the mech(s) that display these issues so I can see what you are seeing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I'm just working out of what's already built into Starfinder in FGU, but I'm pulling everything from Tech Revolution. I've included some screenshots below for reference.

The mech is created in the PC character sheet, under Gear>Vehicles>Add Mech. Gear-Vehicle Tab.PNG You then drag and drop the parts into the mech and it autocalcs the stats for you (there doesn't seem to be a way to override anything)

Frame: Here's the main Mech sheet. Mech Main Page.PNG; You can see the circle on the right. If you hover your mouse over it, it says "Mech Size. That's the only way I know it goes there, as there is no button or any way to edit it.
    a) I thought I had seen the size in the frame "item" but it appears to not be there, so there's nothing to bring in when you add the parts it seems: Frame Item.PNG. This means the token size and space are not calculating properly. Even if I manually fix it on the combat tracker
    and use the ctrl+wheel to make the token bigger, it automatically shrinks back to Medium when you get out and back into the mech.
    b) As you can see, another issue is the frame doesn't have a base HP on the sheet. Skyspy has a base HP of 10, so I should be giving me a total of 38 (10 + 4*7), but instead only getting 28.
    c) Skyspy frame for reverence on Tech Revolution page 100 Skyspy.PNG. You can see that it should be including a base HP and a size. "Huge" mech, in this case.

Auxiliary & Upgrades: Upgrade don't do anything. For example, Enhanced Shields should give me HP bonus of +1 per tier, so +4 in this case. It's not giving me any bonus at all: Shield Upgrade.PNG

Lastly, when you click the mech picture in the character sheet so they can "get in the mech", it adds the weapons to the character action tabs (as it should), but everything defaults to ranged. This isn't as important to me since I can at least manually fix this issue. I'm at my max 5 pictures so I can't show you here.

If there were a way to manually change any number on the mech sheet, this wouldn't be a big deal. But as it stands, I'm stuck with whatever it auto-calcs, so if it's wrong, I can't use this game feature at all.

Thanks for looking into this.

Thread Information