STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 30 First ... 182627282930 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_DM View Post
    Since the new update 4.5 When anyone GM or player makes an item. The name always clears to nothing when you close the item window or hit the lock on it.
    I found an issue when mods were selected. I was not able to see it show empty when I closed it and opened it again. It may have been resolved with the fix to the error I found. Can you update and relay if it has been resolved on your end? If it still is happening, please provide exact steps to replicate for me.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I found an issue when mods were selected. I was not able to see it show empty when I closed it and opened it again. It may have been resolved with the fix to the error I found. Can you update and relay if it has been resolved on your end? If it still is happening, please provide exact steps to replicate for me.
    Test item.JPG Test item 2.JPG

Had everyone close the session. hit check for updates and relaunch. No Mods are installed. The GM modules installed attached (we unloaded the 4e one after the photo was taken)
    GM Modules.jpg

Went to inventory tab on a character. Hit add item, made one with just the name test and when hitting lock it clears the name. Also the version attached in the pictures where it's just a random big gun weapon.

It remembers where it should go in the inventory tab based on the name but the name itself isn't visible.

The Gm also tried to make an item using the item tab (on the far right) and that had the same problem.

Oh, while trying other things. If you change the name of an item in our game and hit lock, It reverts to what it started as.

Item OG.JPGitem orange.JPG

And one of the other players noticed that if you add a mod (official like barbed baseball bat) or fake one like Modder to the fake item. It remembers to stay with the modded name.

Modder.JPG

Ah, so it's when it's attached to the charsheet. Ok. Let me look it over.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

A couple of issues that we're hoping are easy to address.

1 - Backpacks do not impact the carry weight like they indicate.
    2 - When someone wearing armor uses drugs that apply additional DR, even with the effect clearly showing in the combat tracker, damage ignores the additional DR value instead of stacking them like it should. So armor with a DR 5 and Psycho with DR 3 should be preventing 8 points.

We update our clients at the start of every session, so it should be updated as of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewguru View Post
    A couple of issues that we're hoping are easy to address.

1 - Backpacks do not impact the carry weight like they indicate.
    For the backpack as a temporary work around, we've been computing how much weight the backpack should increase the threshold and changing the weight of the backpack to be a negative of that number. For example, the small back pack adds 5 x STR to the encumbrance threshold. If a character with a 6 Strength equips the back pack, we go into his inventory, unlock the backpack and make the weight -30. This doesn't give you the exact weight you are carrying, but it does tell you where your current weight is in relation to your encumbrance and how much more junk you can carry.

Found solutions for both and will be available with next ruleset update
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

This is now Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi, one of my players has modded their shotgun with an automatic receiver, this when I noticed that a weapon that has two qualities does not get both qualities listed in the chat window after the damage dice are rolled. For instance, when this same player uses their assault rifle, and rolls effects, they get an extra line that shows how many more targets they can hit with burst, but when they roll the damage for their modded shotgun, they only get the extra line for spread, when I would expect they should get spread and burst since it is listed in the damage result. An easy way to replicate this is to just pull up the Super Mutant brute, and roll several damage dice with his mini gun as it also has spread and burst. Screenshot attached. Spread-Burst.png

Found issue and pushed in for review. Will be part of next ruleset update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information