STAR TREK 2d20
Page 36 of 37 First ... 2634353637 Last
    Noted, thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Rime of the Frostmaiden: Table Rune Chamber Effect - the last entry should be 91-100. There is no upper value set, so the table rolls a d91 instead of d100.

Also, viewing any Table from Rime of the Frostmaiden causes the table to be marked as "Edited", so any table that has been viewed will not be updated when the module is updated unless reverted first.

In the Book Of Many Things, there is a typo in one of the tables. I believe it should be Spiders, but instead you have S[iders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Rime of the Frostmaiden: Table Rune Chamber Effect - the last entry should be 91-100. There is no upper value set, so the table rolls a d91 instead of d100.

Also, viewing any Table from Rime of the Frostmaiden causes the table to be marked as "Edited", so any table that has been viewed will not be updated when the module is updated unless reverted first.
    That isn't a module issue related to the table being listed as edited. That is a CoreRPG process. I'll look into the table not going to 100.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by meadegendar View Post
    In the Book Of Many Things, there is a typo in one of the tables. I believe it should be Spiders, but instead you have S[iders.
    Indeed, I'm aware of this one. I'll get a fix out soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

1) For some reason, the Book of Many Things does not have a Cair Ophidian Locations map for players.
    2) There are also no Adventure Hooks in Chapter 22.

Is this how it should be?

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That isn't a module issue related to the table being listed as edited. That is a CoreRPG process. I'll look into the table not going to 100.
    Figured I'd mention that it seems module dependent - some modules do this, some don't. E.g. Rime of the Frostmaiden and Wild Beyond the Witchlight show any table as edited after viewing it, whereas Curse of Strahd and Out of the Abyss don't.

In Rime of the Frostmaiden, Reference > Ch 2 > Karkolohk > K6. Healers' Huts: the encounter link is broken and opens a new encounter. It should link to 03.12.03.06 K6. Healers' Huts.

Quote Originally Posted by Umka909 View Post
    1) For some reason, the Book of Many Things does not have a Cair Ophidian Locations map for players.
    2) There are also no Adventure Hooks in Chapter 22.

Is this how it should be?
    All battlemaps are now a combined player and DM map. The DM part of the map is on a separate layer which is hidden by default from the players; so the map you mention is the player map with a hidden DM layer. If you unlock the map you'll see both layers
    The adventure hooks are in both the Asteria and Euryale reference manual entries in 'The Princess and the Gardener' sub chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Figured I'd mention that it seems module dependent - some modules do this, some don't. E.g. Rime of the Frostmaiden and Wild Beyond the Witchlight show any table as edited after viewing it, whereas Curse of Strahd and Out of the Abyss don't.
    I can't remember exactly why some modules do this and others don't; but I think it has something to do with par5e. Certainly Wild was done in Par5e whereas CoS was created in FG and exported. I can't remember offhand how OotA was done; I don't have the local files immediately to hand. I don't know exactly how Superteddy created Rime but it was probably all technical

Fighter's Action Surge (from the SRD PDF):
    "Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your
    normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take
    one additional action.
    Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or
    long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th
    level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on
    the same turn."

The "and possible bonus action" was removed.

Thread Information