FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 29 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    I also found another thing where skill points is not calculating properly. No matter what a character's intelligence, it always shows 14 available points.

Thank you, I'll make a note of it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by JediScoundrel View Post
    It seems to only be occurring when taking the ammo from the party sheet loot tab to the character sheet.
    I had the same issue tonight. We were playing the Once upon a Time in the Wasteland adventure, the 1B Raiders encounter. (Chapter Two, Act one, Scene Two.) I rolled on the "Table: Vault Raider Loot" found in the "After the Battle" Section of the reference document. This generated a few caps and some .38 rounds. I dropped the parcel into the "Parcel Items" section of the Party Sheet, assigned a party member to receive them and then distributed the loot. This created a second listing of .38 ammo in the Inventory of the character that received them. In the "Party Inventory" section of the Loot tab of the Party Sheet, it did show the correct total number of rounds in the character's possession, however.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Urqy; January 12th, 2023 at 06:51.

Thank you for the report. My question was that if more .38 ammo was added to that same character does it continue to increase that newly created entry or create a third entry.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

When adding a third trait to a character sheet, the link button is unclickable as it sits behind the edit button and the trait window cannot be resized to account for it. See attached for an example of what I see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. My question was that if more .38 ammo was added to that same character does it continue to increase that newly created entry or create a third entry.
    A second and third parcel created from that table increased the newly created entry. It did not create a third or fourth entry.

Thank you for the information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Two things:

1. The Laser Gun is supposed to be Close Quarters and does not have the Two-Handed weapon quality but when I remove the stock from the Laser Rifle it does not convert to a Laser Gun correctly.

2. I noticed that Power Armor is completely absorbing the first hit to any location, no matter how much damage is dealt. I was under the impression that damage that overflows beyond what the PA could take went on to your Hit Points. Maybe I am wrong?

Couple of issues.

The random animal encounters table seems to be a little out of sorts in gamemasters toolkit. the 20 doesn't look right.

picture attached.

The reroll button on ranged weapons is causing errors on player's side. I haven't been able to duplicate even when I login but it seems to fail frequently for them especially with ranged weapons. I figured I would mention it. I let all my players logoff I thought I could duplicate it but I couldn't. The dice was rolling but not showing results and they were getting a popupbox. The dice showed for a minute in the chatbox but then disappeared. I will try and gather information from players when they are available. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else was having the issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Am I missing something or is the small guns (tag) pack missing under Equipment packs?

Thread Information