FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 281 First ... 2634353637384686136 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Extension Question
    Also I had a question. How do I add my own decals for an extension. I tried looking at your realms of terrinoth extension but it seems to reference it from the russet. What it the folder structure and how do I make and package them with the extension.
    See the Decal Tutorial Extension on the Downloads page of www.-fg-con.com

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    See the Decal Tutorial Extension on the Downloads page of www.-fg-con.com
    That link seems to be broken.

Blog Entries
    That link seems to be broken.
    yea, foobared that when I typed it manually, the link is; https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Error Messages
    I thought it would be a good place to show the new skills that would be apart of my pathfinder conversion setting. I noticed I get this error when I try to make a skill in the skills tab:
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceskill : skill.id-00002)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_button_new.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)

When I made a minion and tried to add a group skill it gave me this error
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_miniongenesys.lua"]:28: attempt to index a nil value

I'm really excited to see this happen. I'm a big Star Wars FFG fan, but I plan on getting Genesys in the future for my general purpose roleplaying.

I really hope to see this project help get the Star Wars ruleset up and running properly too (or find a way to incorporate it into this ruleset as a library thingy)

I've got a group trying to get together under the current circumstances, but sadly we have the all-too-common problem of "Hey, We've all got FG Classic. Wait, what? One of us has a Mac that upgraded to Catalina? We're SCREWED!"

So I was thinking one of the things that should have a non-id is the weapon qualities. This is because if the players find a magic weapon and know that it's a magic weapon and don't know what it does, if it is a longsword that burns it's victims, you don't want them to see the burn quality until they have identified the weapon.

Also haven't herd from you in awhile I hope things are ok, what with the pandemic.
    Last edited by sevrick; March 29th, 2020 at 19:04.

So I was thinking one of the things that should have a non-id is the weapon qualities. This is because if the players find a magic weapon and know that it's a magic weapon and don't know what it does, if it is a longsword that burns it's victims, you don't want them to see the burn quality until they have identified the weapon.

Also haven't herd from you in awhile I hope things are ok, what with the pandemic.
    Hey

Yeah i am alive and kicking :P
    I already worked from home, so my day to day didnt change much, except now, i take extra care because of my elderly mother, i am with her for the duration.

Sorry for the lack of news, i didnt work much on the ruleset these past weeks, i should start working again soon.

I will compile all the reported bugs and ideas, so i dont miss anything, and will check them out soon

Hope you are all good, wish you well and safe

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    I'm really excited to see this happen. I'm a big Star Wars FFG fan, but I plan on getting Genesys in the future for my general purpose roleplaying.

I really hope to see this project help get the Star Wars ruleset up and running properly too (or find a way to incorporate it into this ruleset as a library thingy)

I've got a group trying to get together under the current circumstances, but sadly we have the all-too-common problem of "Hey, We've all got FG Classic. Wait, what? One of us has a Mac that upgraded to Catalina? We're SCREWED!"
    Yeah its gonna be easy to create a new star wars ruleset after i am done and it shouldnt take long.

I think the biggest work for me will be to try to make the new ruleset be able to import all the previous version modules and maybe campaigns

Glad to hear everything is going well so far. I hope it is that way across the board in this scary time.

Also glad to hear you will still be working on this project. I'm just waiting for a functional initiative tracker and the ability to drag damage onto an NPC and I am good to go for testing. Unfortunately my small group got used to that stuff with the D&D system on Fantasy Grounds and those are deal breakers for them to try it out with me.

Good luck to everyone. Be smart and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledNoob View Post
    Glad to hear everything is going well so far. I hope it is that way across the board in this scary time.

Also glad to hear you will still be working on this project. I'm just waiting for a functional initiative tracker and the ability to drag damage onto an NPC and I am good to go for testing. Unfortunately my small group got used to that stuff with the D&D system on Fantasy Grounds and those are deal breakers for them to try it out with me.

Good luck to everyone. Be smart and stay safe.

The initiative tracker is working, the only functions not working yet in it is rolling npc initiative all at once (you need to roll for each) and vehicles are not implemented yet
    I will see if i work in the fix for damage for npcs, it works but there is a bug with drag and dropping critical damage into a minion and he receives the crit damage instead of the damage being converted into normal damage as it should

Also, i know that GM rolls are not being hidden at the moment, and i know some GMs will want to do hidden rolls, specially maybe initiative rolls...

I will see what i can do

Thread Information