STAR TREK 2d20
Page 35 of 282 First ... 2533343536374585135 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    About the skills: Ah, okay. So I have to make my own extension if I want to make my own list of skills. I'd be neat to be able to delete default skills as well though.

I dragged the talents from the selection available in the modules onto the PC sheet. The chat window says "[Character] gained talent: [Talentname]" or something along those lines. Of course "[character]" and "[talentname]" are replaced with the corresponding names. However, the talent does not appear in the PC's sheet.

Also, right clicking the talent bar and selecting "create item" does nothing. It does not create a talent.

EDIT: Important to note! I am using Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    I checked FGU and the issue is not that the items are not being inserted in the sheet, it is that FGU for some reason is not refreshing the sheet.

After dragging in or creating an item with right click, go with your mouse in the bottom right at the character sheet, and slightly resize it.
    This will refresh the form and show that the items are there.

I will check this issue and see if i can fix it if it is easy, just letting you know FGU compatibility is not my priority yet, altough i am trying to keep it compatible

i will focus on compatibility after i am done with adding all features

Quote Originally Posted by Hurske View Post
    Ad a GM, I use the dice pool tracker a lot. It's good for players to to know when they combine their pools, and for me, knowing they are building the pool correctly.
    Noted, i will reintroduce this feature soon

I've been getting this error after updating to the latest version of the rule set. I am trying to drag an image to the portrait of the PC. However, I get an invalid parameter.

Script Error: [string "portrait"]:1: setPrototype: Invalid parameter
    Runtime Notice: s'charactermanager.luanDrop: Type = shortcut'
    Runtime Notice: s'charactermanager.luanDrop: shortcut class = imagewindow'
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char_genesys.lua"]:427: attempt to call global 'shareWindow' (a nil value)
    I did copy the campaign from a different computer this this one if that makes a difference. I've also shared the image so that it should be viewable by the player.

Hello everyone,

New to Fantasy Grounds, backed FGU during Kickstarter.
    I am about to start a Star Wars campaign and was wondering if the extension you were talking about in the other thread was made?
    I don't see it in your shared drive, so not sure.

Thanks for the hard work on this whole Genesys ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am about to start a Star Wars campaign and was wondering if the extension you were talking about in the other thread was made?

Hi,

The extension I have planned for star wars to use these updates done by the genesys ruleset was not created yet.
    For now I would advise you to use the current star wars ruleset, but that ruleset is not compatible with FGUnity.
    Do you have the FG Classic? You will need that one, and FGU is not 100% ready to be used yet as far as i know, anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Predatorian3 View Post
    I've been getting this error after updating to the latest version of the rule set. I am trying to drag an image to the portrait of the PC. However, I get an invalid parameter.

I did copy the campaign from a different computer this this one if that makes a difference. I've also shared the image so that it should be viewable by the player.
    I will check this out later

Thank you for your reply.
    No regular FG here, only backed the Unity version.
    Guess i will start the campaign on another online solution patiently waiting for this one to be ready .

Was thinking about this earlier, but I need to figure out how to make an extension that adds speak as or language support like D&D does. That way I can do multiple languages and make the players figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post
    Hello everyone,

You could potentially make a table with the force points on it for a d12. Then just roll a d12 on the force table.

Error Messages
    I thought it would be a good place to show the new skills that would be apart of my pathfinder conversion setting. I noticed I get this error when I try to make a skill in the skills tab:
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceskill : skill.id-00002)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_button_new.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)

When I made a minion and tried to add a group skill it gave me this error
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_miniongenesys.lua"]:28: attempt to index a nil value

Extension Question
    Also I had a question. How do I add my own decals for an extension. I tried looking at your realms of terrinoth extension but it seems to reference it from the russet. What it the folder structure and how do I make and package them with the extension.
    Last edited by sevrick; March 22nd, 2020 at 20:14.

Thread Information