DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 329 First ... 567891757107 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Ive added a couple of new features to the City of Mist extension.
    Download the new version here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post302754

And always make sure you have the latest versions of MoreCore and the Modules too:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Starter-Set

You can now track your Status on the Character Sheet and on the Combat Tracker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sioc View Post
    hello,

the link https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html in post #1 is dead.
    Ahhhh sioc you may have fallen afoul of the Great Firewall of Damned.... There has been a significant increase in hacking attempts on my servers from France and more ip ranges keep getting auto blocked daily....
    Ill attach the file here for you for now but it obviously wont stay up to date with the live one...

Wow, damned. I am seriously digging the versatility of the ruleset, thank you! I do have a question:

Concerning the exploding dice, is there a way to assign other die types with larger numbers? For example, HackMaster's d20 explodes to a d6. Is there a way to assign it manually, or does it just explode with the same die type?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FXguy View Post
    Wow, damned. I am seriously digging the versatility of the ruleset, thank you! I do have a question:

Concerning the exploding dice, is there a way to assign other die types with larger numbers? For example, HackMaster's d20 explodes to a d6. Is there a way to assign it manually, or does it just explode with the same die type?
    Hi FXguy Fantasy Grounds doesnt have as good a dice rolling options as some other platforms. It has crazy cool dice but they mostly only do /die #d#+# and thats all. The rest of the dice rollers in FG were coded by other community members and integrated into MoreCore. You would need to have a LUA understanding (or some other coding ability which you can turn towards learning the LUA examples) and create your own extension based off the example.
    Are you saying that in Hackmaster when you roll a d20 and get a 20 it will explode rolling one more d6 or will it keep exploding the d6s on 6s as well?
    If you can let e know Ill point you to the right file and you can have a go at hacking it and creating a /hack20 roller and we can include it back in MoreCore...
    Up for the challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Are you saying that in Hackmaster when you roll a d20 and get a 20 it will explode rolling one more d6 or will it keep exploding the d6s on 6s as well?
    Almost. HackMaster calls it "Penetration Dice," but that the next roll is -1. If you were to roll d4p, it would mean you roll a d4-1. If it's another 4, then roll again, and the following number is -1. For example, you roll d4p and get a 4, 4, and a 2. The result would be 8, because 4 (the full score)+3 (that's 4-1)+1 (that's 2-1).

With a d20, you roll 20, then roll d6-1. If a 6 is rolled, than another d6-1, and so on. With d100, you roll d20-1 as the penetration dice.

Sure, I'd be up to the task, to be included in MoreCore. I know a lot of people who are holding out on FG because they use the Roll20 macros to get the results. This could bring a lot of HM players over.

Blog Entries
    Hi FXguy - this script contains two dice handlers in the one script so you are going to need to filter out the rnk stuff first and then look at the remaining edie code and see if you can build the penetration die.
    Whilst this script is not in the best format for inclusion in MoreCore we can code it in ok. edie is the current exploding die so its the best one to work with.... probably...

morecore_ikael_dicemechanics.lua

An example of one that is fully prepped to be dropped straight into MoreCore is morecore_ianmward_pbta.lua

Follow one or the other script as closely as you can in terms of structure so as to make it as easy as possible to include.

And... thank you and good luck!

Thanks again, damned, I'll look into it immediately. You rock, as usual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chadhill View Post
    Hi, I am trying to make my damage dice explode, so I put " /edie #d#" string into my character sheet, but it does not read as exploding, is there a difference between the chat box syntax and the pushbutton roll syntax or something, or does this simply not work for the linked rolls?
    chadhill you should be using the MoreCore ruleset (v1.33 is the current version) and you should not have a MoreCore Extension loaded (unless its one of the MoreCore themes I have posted in another thread).
    You should see in the startup messages in chat where it lists the dice strings.
    jeffep reported an anomaly where he had to press enter on the dice string field after filling it in on the very first entry but I cant replicate.
    Anyway you can either in the Rolls tool or in any of the 6 Sections on the Character Sheet, create a new Roll. Give it a name, add the Roll in and optionally add a description. The Name and Roll will be used in the actual roll.
    It would look something like this:

Blog Entries
    So... I added (with some amazing help from ianmward) support for the Modiphius 2d20 system today, plus the ability to have Ability libraries, drag and drop Abilities and exportable Abilities plus a couple more minor tweaks.
    The 2d20 uses the following syntax:

/rollunder 2d20x14

where 14 is the Ability score. This system counts the number of results equal to or less than the target score. This system also allows you to add additional dice for Skills and Focuses which you can add using the Modifier box or Rolls. This works especially well in MoreCore as these can all be added to your Character Sheet and this method also adds the descriptions to the rolls.

Thread Information