DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    webm - was told "it was on the list" and a bunch of other things till I just gave up asking for it to be fixed as a lost cause.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-unit-scaling

Actually was waiting longer than 6 months... since last July. If I'm to be perfectly accurate on when it was discussed as "on the list to be fixed" then a later comment about it being "impacting only API" so why bother.

Honestly, I gave up on it - why i mentioned it as example here on not holding my breath on fixes on this or the TEST issue I mentioned in here about fitting maps and app corrupting location when it gets put back out there with save window option. It's like giving examples and throwing things into a post is the same as sending it into a file shredder.
    Thanks for confirming. That bug is part of what I am currently working on. It had not made it to the top of the list as we've only had one user report it as an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Thanks for confirming. That bug is part of what I am currently working on. It had not made it to the top of the list as we've only had one user report it as an issue.
    Just for clarification, is that the API webm scaling bug or the one this thread is about - the maps never coming back up at the right location unless pan middle mouse was last operation used to set them?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    We’ll, for what is worth, I’ll say that all of us who use B9’s and Ruin’s extensions for webm spell effects are not reporting it because we assumed you were aware of it.

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    BTW, Ruin, what I have consistently noticed working, is calling the webm a second time in a row. Maybe a workaround could be to have the extension place the asset, remove it, and place it again?

I identified and have a patch queued for the original report.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    BTW, Ruin, what I have consistently noticed working, is calling the webm a second time in a row. Maybe a workaround could be to have the extension place the asset, remove it, and place it again?
    Tried it - never worked that way. Though my extension will wipe the NPC/asset/effect whenever it is clicked again and not change the CT time left on effect. So that is what I've done since last July. Like if I have fog cloud self effect and its tiny - just click it again. Though I also try to go into assets search for "webm" then page through every asset so it runs at least once before I start a game. That "mostly" works (for host might have to have them all logged in when I do it for clients - not sure as its "mostly").

A fix for the saved position for this case has been pushed with v4.5.5 today.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    A fix for the saved position for this case has been pushed with v4.5.5 today.

Regards,
    JPG
    Did the same fit to fill right mouse over the map then exited app and came back up in map with same results.

SameResultFitFillexitappenterapp.png

I fixed the issue with the exact issue identified in the very concise steps provided by @Ecks.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post713442

If there is a specific case that still doesn't work, I still need concise, specific steps and the same data to recreate. Simple 1/2/3/4 types of concise steps work the best with no editorial.

Regards,
    JPG

I fixed the issue with the exact issue identified in the very concise steps provided by @Ecks.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post713442

If there is a specific case that still doesn't work, I still need concise, specific steps and the same data to recreate. Simple 1/2/3/4 types of concise steps work the best with no editorial.

For example, I have no idea what exact steps you followed when opening that map, nor even what module that map comes from or whether it's a custom map.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information