FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Found the culprit the B9 Spell Token extension is causing this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    This should be fixed in the next spell tokens extension release.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I absolutely remove from the players side the target friendly units and target enemy units buttons - two of the most "evil league of evil" things in FGU. It lets players see enemies they should not.

Though letting CT show players things they don't own is next down on the list "evil league of evil" FGU features.

Those are optional in one of my extensions someplace but as you say you use no extensions I'd have to go with somehow tokens are not registering on your map as CT tokens in FGU.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Spell tokens extension, v7.23 update to correct for the FGU 4.5.x changes.

Let me know if you spot any other issues.

Note. please use the spell tokens forum.

Thanks, Pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

I totally agree here. The ability to target unseen enemies is a big headache as they know exactly where they are. But removing the icon doesn't fix it, they just target them in the CT, same effect.

What should happen is players should only see enemies in the CT that they can see on the map and if they have an enemy targeted when it goes out of sight the target should be removed when the creature turns "hidden" in the CT.

Probably a lot of overhead for what it is worth as I am sure it adds a bunch of more checks on movement.

I totally agree here. The ability to target unseen enemies is a big headache as they know exactly where they are. But removing the icon doesn't fix it, they just target them in the CT, same effect.

What should happen is players should only see enemies in the CT that they can see on the map and if they have an enemy targeted when it goes out of sight the target should be removed when the creature turns "hidden" in the CT.

Probably a lot of overhead for what it is worth as I am sure it adds a bunch of more checks on movement.
    I meant what I said - my players do not get access to those buttons - nor do they see ANYTHING in the CT that is optionally - not same faction - and/or - not same combat group. And anything they own they can see use.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information