DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issue with the Target Enemy / Friendly Units, Clear Targets button (PF1e)

Hello,

I just noticed that the Target friendly/enemy units, and clear targets button no longer works after latest update. This is for PF1e. I at first thought it was a mod that just got updated, but I fired up a blank campaign (no mods loaded), and I am having the same issue. I have a map loaded, a PC and an enemy token (both on combat tracker as well), I make sure I have selected either the PC or enemy token, and then click on target enemies/clear button and nothing happens.

I added a few more tokens just in case, and no matter what token I have selected, or whose turn it is on the combat tracker, nothing happens. I manually target an enemy, and see it showing as targeted, and then hit clear targets, and still no effect.

So, this appears to have started after last update. As was working fine last Friday, as far as I can remember

The other players in the campaign are having the same issue.

Anyone else having this issue? Seems like this would have been one of those issues that was reported quickly, but it really depends on your character for the use of the target all/clear all button.

Thanks,

Elaith

I have the same problem. Tested the same, also with pf1.

I'm not able to replicate it. I have tested with direct CTRL + Left Click while the actor is active and it added them as targets. I also used the drag and drop target button under the target subsection on the CT to do it as well. You mention no mods loaded, are you referring to extensions? Modules contain campaign data and want to sure I understand what is loaded and what is not.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm not able to replicate it. I have tested with direct CTRL + Left Click while the actor is active and it added them as targets. I also used the drag and drop target button under the target subsection on the CT to do it as well. You mention no mods loaded, are you referring to extensions? Modules contain campaign data and want to sure I understand what is loaded and what is not.
    This is not using the CTRL + Left Clock or drag and drop - this is the Target Enemy Units (double swords), Target Friendly Units (flag), and Clear All Targets (the target with a line through it) - buttons at the top of a map (on the toolbar).

Sorry, I probably should have specified the location of said buttons.
    Last edited by Elaith; March 21st, 2024 at 04:22.

And no mods/extensions of any type loaded. Here is a screen shot of the bar.

Toolbarimage.png

Ah, thanks, yes, now I can replicate. Thank you for pointing to the proper culprit.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Ah, thanks, yes, now I can replicate. Thank you for pointing to the proper culprit.
    My pleasure.

Thanks for reporting. A few of the image toolbar buttons are not working correctly right now; I have a fix queued up for release tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the Update Moon Wizard.

Thread Information