STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Show weapon/powers on CT player's side

Is it possibile to show the actions of player (like init, atk, dmg) to the owner of the character, player side?

I mean, to make the player CT window how the DM see

https://imgur.com/a/RErKa6W

It's only because they can roll during combat from CT, so they can close the character sheets
    Last edited by Larhalt; March 20th, 2024 at 11:05.

The players always use the character sheet for rolls; only the DM can see actions in the CT for NPCs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The players always use the character sheet for rolls; only the DM can see actions in the CT for NPCs.
    Thank you Zaccheus

Another question, it's possible to bring back the minis of FGC?

Quote Originally Posted by Larhalt View Post
    Thank you Zaccheus

Another question, it's possible to bring back the minis of FGC?
    I'm not sure what you mean. Any tokens that worked in FGC also work in FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm not sure what you mean. Any tokens that worked in FGC also work in FGU.
    Sorry, I express myself better. I mean, the mini character sheets, like little windows where are the most important part of every tab of character sheets, like one mini for the abilities (str, con...) and saving throw.
    Other were for combat and spells

Sorry, I express myself better. I mean, the mini character sheets, like little windows where are the most important part of every tab of character sheets, like one mini for the abilities (str, con...) and saving throw.
    Other were for combat and spells
    Ah, sorry. I don't know this ruleset at all so wasn't aware of such things. I do remember however that in early access those were removed, I think. I'm not sure why or whether they'll come back. Given the time frame they probably won't be coming back. BUt the ruleset developers can give you a better answer than I can. (I don't even know what I'm doing in this channel )

Ah, sorry. I don't know this ruleset at all so wasn't aware of such things. I do remember however that in early access those were removed, I think. I'm not sure why or whether they'll come back. Given the time frame they probably won't be coming back. BUt the ruleset developers can give you a better answer than I can. (I don't even know what I'm doing in this channel )
    Thank you for your answers and time, Zach

Maybe @damned or @celestial will read it

The only way I know is in 5E with assistant GM extension and only for NPCs that are owned by the player. As your post is not in 5E I now realize - there is no way i know to do that short of writing your own extension to do it.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    The only way I know is in 5E with assistant GM extension and only for NPCs that are owned by the player. As your post is not in 5E I now realize - there is no way i know to do that short of writing your own extension to do it.
    Thank you SilentRuin, I hope someone knows a way to bring mini charsheets back

Thank you SilentRuin, I hope someone knows a way to bring mini charsheets back
    Without an extension/theme there is not a mini-character sheet. For this ruleset there has never been one so not sure where this is coming from

As to the CT question and the player having a more robust set of options like the GM... the player/client side of the CT is fairly restricted development. Mainly because Smiteworks wants to have a similar look/feel across the rulesets. The DM side is another matter and one reason the AD&D 2E ruleset has all the options it does from the DM CT.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information