FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starfinder mech on character sheet

Under vehicles on a character sheet, you can create a mech. No matter what you cannot assign it a tier 3,5,6, or 7. Since you cannot manually put in a tier it auto assigns a tier when you set its max points, but since the tier adjusts its ac,saves, bab, and everything else about it, all of which you cannot manually set, it locks you out of alot of tier of mechs to make for pc's because of this.

Please next time, use the bug report thread for issues like this. I verified that the tier was not working correctly. I will have a fix with the next ruleset update. This will allow you to change the Tier or set the Max MP and it should adjust either or based on that. I also updated the frame to be more in line with our new standardization. Thanks for the report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Please next time, use the bug report thread for issues like this. I verified that the tier was not working correctly. I will have a fix with the next ruleset update. This will allow you to change the Tier or set the Max MP and it should adjust either or based on that. I also updated the frame to be more in line with our new standardization. Thanks for the report.
    Sorry, I did not know there was a bug report thread! I will do so next time. But thank you!

Thread Information