STAR TREK 2d20

LVL up troubleshooting

Hello,

Today, one of my players tried to level up his Circle of the Shepherd Druid and this error showed up:

Unable to import. Unable to open class specialization record(s) not loaded.
    'Circle of the Shepherd' - (DD Xanathar's Guide to Everything Players)

I tried to level his character for him and I got the same message. We made sure Xanathar's module was loaded in FG and we had the latest version downloaded in our PCs.

Any suggestions?

Try it in a new campaign. I was having that issue in campaigns I created prior to the update.

Xanathar's classes were updated to reflect the new way of doing it (with specializations separate from the main class) so this will break characters created in the Character Wizard I think, You can still level up via drag and drop however.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthcrist View Post
    Hello,

Today, one of my players tried to level up his Circle of the Shepherd Druid and this error showed up:

Unable to import. Unable to open class specialization record(s) not loaded.
    'Circle of the Shepherd' - (DD Xanathar's Guide to Everything Players)

I tried to level his character for him and I got the same message. We made sure Xanathar's module was loaded in FG and we had the latest version downloaded in our PCs.

Any suggestions?
    Can you please provide a copy of the character here for me to look at that is still pre-leveled and able to produce the error?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I was able to see where the problem may be. I have pushed a fix for review and should be available with the next ruleset update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The update @superteddy57 mentioned is now in the patch system. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information