FG Spreadshirt Swag

Does this Fallout module automatically handle Damage/ Wounds?

The short question is if you're targeting a creature and your roll your damage for a successful hit, is this system supposed to automatically remove hp from the creature? Am I supposed to click/drag something after the damage has been calculated?

I'm new to FG and still trying to understand the Fallout 2d20 system so I apologize if I'm being thick here.

In testing a battle I had a raider attack my character with a pipe gun. The raider's combat dice roll was three damage (two die were effect symbols). So the system told me Damage [3] -> [to John Smith] [LOCATION: Left Arm / Arm 1] [STATUS: Wounded]
    On my character's sheet it puts 3 in the HP WND box. Why didn't it take down my HP 3? Or should it have put it in the left arm WND column? Maybe I'm not understanding how HP and wounds work in this system. ??

Thanks

HP is you maximum hit points. WND is the wounds you have sustained. The HP does not decrement.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    No worries. It may be good to run through some sample combats for a bit to get the hang of the flow of combat fully without your players on.

Thread Information