STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Rmu?

Rmu?

Any hope of getting RMU in FG? I know they want to push ERA but ERA just...isn't that good for online play (and is a bit clunky).

The land of the Pecsaetan, in the Kingdom of Mercia
    ERA has nothing to do with FG, so it's not a question of priorities. They're developed separately.

I think the official answer is that ICE want to see an RMU ruleset for FG, but it's not as simple as that. It needs someone with a knowledge of the inner workings of FG and LUA, a very strong knowledge of the RMU rules, and most likely a familiarity of how the RMC ruleset works, the table resolver being very much a bespoke part of this ruleset and likely the heart of any RMU ruleset. If someone ticks all these boxes then they also need to have the available time and inclination (it'll be a labour of love, not a financially rewarding enterprise).

I'd love to see it happen. I can't see me running an RMU game without FG, even though I own all the books released thus far. I'm sure it will happen but, as for when, your guess is as good as mine.

Isn't Dakadin working on it?

No clue but i'd be down if they were.

Doug has put in a ruleset category for the new feature request tool for Fantasy Grounds. I have put RMU in as a ruleset request. Please go vote to show that RMU is wanted. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...nSearch=Search
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Doug has put in a ruleset category for the new feature request tool for Fantasy Grounds. I have put RMU in as a ruleset request. Please go vote to show that RMU is wanted. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...nSearch=Search
    Done and done.

Blog Entries
    Personally I'd support a Kickstarter for this ruleset. Just saying.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Well the feature request votes help us determine such things
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    This
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I'd buy that for a dollar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    This has to happen

Thread Information