FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tslewis123 View Post
    I don't know if this belongs here or not, but I noticed that the half-orc entry in both the Player's Handbook and the races tab say that half-orcs usually weigh "between 1B0 and 250 pounds" I get that the 1B0 is supposed to be 180, but it still should be fixed. Also, the the heading for the "Scarred and Strong" segment of the half orc page in the races tab says "Scarred and String". I've included an image with the typos highlighted to show you what I mean.

MOD: Merged with 5E bug report thread as it's related to module content.
    Gosh, that's been around for a while. I'll get that fixed soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey all, I just opened my campaign Waterdeep Dragon Heist and noticed my map image records are missing an image now -- notably the Waterdeep City map (and the individual sections) for players are missing. Not sure if other images are missing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFury View Post
    Hey all, I just opened my campaign Waterdeep Dragon Heist and noticed my map image records are missing an image now -- notably the Waterdeep City map (and the individual sections) for players are missing. Not sure if other images are missing as well.
    Right click on the image name in the image list and select revert changes. The images have changed from .jpg to .wepb. If you have made a lot of changes to any image and want to keep those changes then you can open the Waterdeep Dragon Heist.xml file in the moduledb folder and search for .jpg and replace with .wepb where appropriate. Make sure that you back up the moduledb folder before you make any such changes so that if you make a mistake you can get the original back.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

D&D 5e Multiclassing Bug (adding 1 level of Rogue)

Greetings,

Seems I've maybe, possibly run across a bug in the PHB module for multiclassing.

Modules activated/loaded: D&D 5e PHB, D&D 5e DMG, D&D 5e DMG - Players

Have a level 1 half-elf bard and doing a 1 level dip into rogue at character level 2. When I get to the new proficiencies page, there is no drop-down field to select the single skill proficiency you're supposed to get per the table on PHB for multiclassing into Rogue (light armor, 1 new skill proficiency from rogue skill list, thieves' tools proficiency). Reached over and pulled out my physical PHB from the shelf and on page 164 the table does list it, just as the 5e SRD does online.

Is or was there some errata regarding this that I'm unaware of?

Tried attaching screenshots but got some message about missing tokens (and to contact admin here on the forums).

let's try this for the screenshots...

https://ibb.co/VLYLxzP
    https://ibb.co/vcNM0hz
    https://ibb.co/868kyPc

Thanks, Grievence

I would say a bug. I'll look it over and see if the feature is considering the skill proficiency.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Crypt of the Devil Lich

I bought this today and was prepping it to run it, but, boy, does it have a lot of bugs. I'm sure this is far from a complete list, but here's what I found so far:

On the page entitled "New Player Options", it offers four additional subclasses: Battle Domain Clerics; Chaos Domain Clerics; Way of the Dawning Sun Monks; and Darkguard Paladins. If you click on the hotlink next to any of these four options, you're given the message, "Attempt to open link(s) for modules not installed."

On the page entitled, "Player Beginning", the GM is instructed, "Now, show player handout 1. This is a page from a book in the monastery, showing the shards of True Death." You then see a hotlink to "Player Handout 01". When you click on that link, a picture of a door pops up, not a page from a book.

On the page entitled, "Introduction", there are links to two maps: "DM's B&W Map Level 1 - Halls of Sorrow" and "DM's Color Map Level-1-The-Hall-of-Sorrow". When you click on the first link, you're not shown a map, but rather a picture of sword on a stone floor. When you click the second link, you're shown a picture of two hags rather than a map.

On the page entitled, "General Features", you're offered another link to the map of level 1, but, again, it just routes you to a picture of the two hags.

On the page entitled, "Area 1 - The Maw", there's a link to Player Handout 02, but when you click on it, it takes you to player handout 45.

And so on. The whole module is unusably messed up.

Welcome to the forums @rgressis

Thanks for the report. I'll see that the developer is informed.

Parts of the transparent image of Raggadragga from Descent into Avernus that should be transparent are not transparent:

Edit: I can't get images to upload here for some reason... And Princeps-Kovik image from DiA is even worse.
    Last edited by rocketvaultgames; February 19th, 2024 at 22:05.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Parts of the transparent image of Raggadragga from Descent into Avernus that should be transparent are not transparent:

Edit: I can't get images to upload here for some reason... And Princeps-Kovik image from DiA is even worse.
    I'll see if I can make Ragga better; I might have to go back to the original image from Wotc and make a new one. I can't find Princeps Kovik in Descent into Avernus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'll see if I can make Ragga better; I might have to go back to the original image from Wotc and make a new one. I can't find Princeps Kovik in Descent into Avernus.
    The image is called "Princeps-Kovik" in NPCs - "D&D Baldur's Gate Descent into Avernus"

Thanks!

Thread Information