STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    Developer alerted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Rime of the Frostmaiden:
    Ch 2 > Jarlmoot > J2. Hall of Braziers: The image for Giant Runes doesn't show
    Thanks for the report. I'll look at this on Monday
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Candlekeep Mysteries > Shemshime'S Bedtime Rhyme> Map: PlayersFirefly> F6 (Bottom Floor Hallway) their is no wall at the end of the stairs so players can wander off the map into the nothingness.

Candlekeep Mysteries > The Price of Beauty > Map: PlayersTemple > T7 (Treatment rooms) The southern Room is missing the wall below the door.

Thanks; I'll get those fixed soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

scale on map in BGDiA

edited.. i was incorrect.. sorry
    Last edited by Patou; February 1st, 2024 at 02:52. Reason: i'm incorrect
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

A few of the hindrances for the pregenerated characters in the Deadlands: The Weird West Archetypes modules have capital letters in places they don't belong. The Mad Scientist from set 1's Bad Eyes hindrance is spelled "Bad EyEs", the Bounty Hunter from set 2's Arrogant hindrance is spelled "ArrogAnt", and the Cowgirl from set 2's Overconfident hindrance is spelled "OvercOnfident". The typos are only in the modules, not the character sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by tslewis123 View Post
    A few of the hindrances for the pregenerated characters in the Deadlands: The Weird West Archetypes modules have capital letters in places they don't belong. The Mad Scientist from set 1's Bad Eyes hindrance is spelled "Bad EyEs", the Bounty Hunter from set 2's Arrogant hindrance is spelled "ArrogAnt", and the Cowgirl from set 2's Overconfident hindrance is spelled "OvercOnfident". The typos are only in the modules, not the character sheets.
    I can't find this in the store; can you send me a link (also this sounds like Savagae Worlds rather than 5e).

Necropolis -> Chapter 8 -> Aspect of Rahotep -> Languages are a dupe of senses

Thanks, I'll make sure the developer gets to know.

I don't know if this belongs here or not, but I noticed that the half-orc entry in both the Player's Handbook and the races tab say that half-orcs usually weigh "between 1B0 and 250 pounds" I get that the 1B0 is supposed to be 180, but it still should be fixed. Also, the the heading for the "Scarred and Strong" segment of the half orc page in the races tab says "Scarred and String". I've included an image with the typos highlighted to show you what I mean.

MOD: Merged with 5E bug report thread as it's related to module content.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by superteddy57; February 8th, 2024 at 22:01.

Thread Information