5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Noticed a typo in my Druid's Spirit Totem (Bear):

spirit_totem_bear.JPG

For the Effect = AVDCHK

I manually edited it to ADVCHK, and confirmed it worked, but wanted to let you know.

Thanks for the report. I pushed the fix in for review. Should be available with the next ruleset update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Parts of the transparent image of "Bitter-Breath" from Descent into Avernus that should be transparent are not transparent (between the fork blades and in the smoke).

Is there a way to have access to the old images with backgrounds in addition to the new transparent versions?

Usually I just want to show images and generally the transparent versions look worse than the old ones.

I understand the transparent ones are necessary/helpful for the new 3D modes, but if not using those, it's been a strict downgrade.

Good Day All
    While looking at the reference manual for DotMM Shadowdusk Hold (Level 22) I was using the arrow buttons to scroll through the pages. When I scrolled from Kitchen I was suddenly on a page for Mess Hall, which there is none on this level. So I pressed the back key and instead of going back to Kitchen it went to Abandoned Barracks!. Looking further it goes to Wyllowood (Level 5). If you keep scrolling back it goes to level 5 Bat Cave then skips to Twisted Caverns (Level 4) Drow Outpost. I quit after that! This was tested in a clean campaign with no extensions or themes loaded.
    Last edited by Bonkon; March 19th, 2024 at 06:54. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    While looking at the reference manual for DotMM Shadowdusk Hold (Level 22) I was using the arrow buttons to scroll through the pages. When I scrolled from Kitchen I was suddenly on a page for Mess Hall, which there is none on this level. So I pressed the back key and instead of going back to Kitchen it went to Abandoned Barracks!. Looking further it goes to Wyllowood (Level 5). If you keep scrolling back it goes to level 5 Bat Cave then skips to Twisted Caverns (Level 4) Drow Outpost. I quit after that! This was tested in a clean campaign with no extensions or themes loaded.
    Yeah, this is because there's more than one page with the name kitchen and when you click off kitchen It's finding the kitchen for an earlier chapter. I'll take a note to fix that (need to just rename the kitchen in level 22).
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 19th, 2024 at 15:50.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Parts of the transparent image of "Bitter-Breath" from Descent into Avernus that should be transparent are not transparent (between the fork blades and in the smoke).

Is there a way to have access to the old images with backgrounds in addition to the new transparent versions?

Usually I just want to show images and generally the transparent versions look worse than the old ones.

I understand the transparent ones are necessary/helpful for the new 3D modes, but if not using those, it's been a strict downgrade.
    I'll see if I can clean that image up a bit. All the images were replaced with webp; it seems unnecessary to have two images for the same subject.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yeah, this is because there's more than one page with the name kitchen and when you click off kitchen It's finding the kitchen for an earlier chapter. I'll take a note to fix that (need to just rename the kitchen in level 22).
    Good Day Zacchaeus
    Thanks for letting me know. Now that I know that it makes it easier to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Zacchaeus
    Thanks for letting me know. Now that I know that it makes it easier to fix.
    It was actually more complicated that I thought once I had a look at it. It seems that this was probably an old issue that never got picked up and when I converted this one recently to campaign instead of par5e it embedded the error. So I had to hunt down a couple of pages and delete them and then add them back in again to sort the problem. I just submitted the amended files about an hour so so ago; so hopefully James can squeeze it into today's update.

The Player's Handbook isn't listed under the books tab. I checked the modules tab and the reference manual for the PHB is missing.

Let me check with the PHB DLC developers.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information