STAR TREK 2d20

Armour Modifications

How do I add armour modifications to my PCs armour? I realized that there are no armour modification in the items list, so I started making them, but I don't know if there is a way to link the item to the armour somehow, so that when the armour is unequipped so is the modification. Also when I roll dex on the character it doesn't include the dex subtraction even though it shows it on the character sheet. Screenshots should be included.
    Attached Images Attached Images

As I have mentioned in the Bug report thread, the ruleset is currently locked down and not receiving updates LIVE. The TEST server contains the Beta that is currently being tested and I couldn't verify there your report about the dex. It appears to be functioning correctly there. As for armour modifications, you will just need to update the armor item itself that it's attached to. I'm not seeing any code at the moment that would assist in merging the two. I will take a deeper look on Monday.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ok I took a look earlier than anticipated and could not find a feature to automate the process of amour modifications. I would suggest manually updating the item record.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information