DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I have been providing development to the ruleset. We have it open for anyone to take it on and it is still open for Colin to come back as well if he so chooses. I have fielded every bug report and have been updating the foundation to be in line with the current design philosophy as well. We also are updating the ruleset to work with the current Beta and be usable with the new features that are coming down the pipeline. So I'm not sure what you mean by no active development or expansion. What features were you hoping to have that is missing from the ruleset? You can provide suggestions for quality of life updates if you wish, but may take some time to make them happen within the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Currently making reference manuals from the Element Class Cruisers .pdf's for personal use so I can play the Naval Adventures series. I'm only about halfway through the first book, but I could send the files over as soon as I'm done with both books, if you're interested.
    One caveat though: this my first reference manual, and I can't code in Lua or .xml (yet, working on that, too) so it certainly won't be fit for publication right off the bat. But it might perhaps serve as a starting point for someone more competent than me.
    Also: in doing that I think I found a bug in the ruleset. Where do I report bugs for this system?

We don't allow of sharing modules of copyright information. If you would like to reach out and see about getting that module published in our store, you can reach out to this email for more information ([email protected]). There is a bug report thread stickied at the top of this forum.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ok, I'll post the bug report on the sticky.
    As for the reference module: I don't actually want to sell it, just thought someone who does might be interested in the modules as groundwork for later official publication through channels.
    We'll see. I'll finish up the modules and then I'll contact developer relations about publishing the stuff. Or not, depending on how much of a hassle it is.
    Cheers for the email.

Blog Entries
    I am sad about Runequest more than anything.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I think Bayne said he might be working on it, if so its in save hands

It was my original plan but I've had some personal things come up and my plate is pretty full at the moment.

I am certain there will be a direct announcement but hard to contain the excitement about this post on the Mongoose forums. From MadBeardMan:

Taking what Matt said a little further.

We've reached an agreement that I shall pick up the keyboard once more, but this time solely with MGP products.

2023 was a horrid year and I couldn't do anything VTT-wise for anyone.

The Fantasy Grounds material is all coming in-house to Mongoose (transfer from my personal account) and it will be refreshed with the 2022/23 core material. Work shall begin on this soon.

We are going to build small teams of developers for all the numerous VTTs that now exist.

So if you have the skills, have the time, and have an interest, message me and we can chat.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

This is some great news. Can't wait to see what is planned!

This is definitely great news.

Thread Information