STAR TREK 2d20

speaking of NPCs with their own AP Pool

what is the name of that special ability?

danke

I'm not really sure what you mean. NPCs themselves pull from the GM pool to fuel their AP purchases. Might need some elaboration to help answer better if that doesn't help.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm not really sure what you mean. NPCs themselves pull from the GM pool to fuel their AP purchases. Might need some elaboration to help answer better if that doesn't help.
    for eg, aggressive: when this character enters scene, it generates 1 AP to the GM pool.

there is another special ability that gives the npc their own AP pool.

In the core book, I found one NPC with an ability like that, called Action Packed (on Raider Boss). Not sure if it's used very widely, as I'm not familiar with system; but seems more like boss/legendary type ability.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    In the core book, I found one NPC with an ability like that, called Action Packed (on Raider Boss). Not sure if it's used very widely, as I'm not familiar with system; but seems more like boss/legendary type ability.

Regards,
    JPG
    that is one!! jesus phuqing christ! i looked every where!!

danke!

Thread Information