STAR TREK 2d20

Reference Manual Access Issues in FGU for MGT 2E

Greetings,

I am trying to build a reference manual for my Mongoose Traveller 2e campaign. I built a first draft then exported it (with Player Module checked). It shows up and can be activated and player loading allowed. But even with all this, the players don't see the Manual (which I am seeing). Instead they get this error:

Screenshot 2023-02-24 220402.png

They made sure their FG was updated. I am not sure if I am missing something or if there is some known issue. Any assistance would be most welcome. Apologies if this has already been asked or if this is not the proper place for such queries.

Michael Breen

I would have them check if the module was loaded on their end. If you load the module and you don't see the Reference Manual link, then it didn't get exported. I would go back to the original campaign that you created it in and ensure you selected the Reference Manual option before you export and try again.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The module loaded on their end and my end. I saw the Reference Manual link and they did not, and I selected the Reference Manual option when I exported.

Thanks!

You could also try posting your module for someone on the forums to try. Then, we can see what data is available when we look at it in the UI, as well as open up the files if needed to see if the data actually got exported.

From there, depending on what we find, we may need to see the zipped up campaign folder to see the export settings and export data to see if we can reproduce.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information