DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 20 First ... 917181920 Last
    I was able to locate the issue and a fix will be pushed to the TEST server once it's been reviewed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hiding the ID of NPC ships doesn't seem to work. The "ID" button is not on the top right corner in the combat tracker, and clicking the toggle on the character sheet still shows the regular name, not the Non-ID Name, to players.

I don't believe that system is hooked up for ships. Will have to have a deeper look on Monday.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I looked this over early and found the issue and pushed a new build to the TEST server that should fix the ID issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I updated Fantasy Grounds, and went to an STA campaign. I got an error message (below), and the party sheet now looks like a traditional fantasy rpg party sheet. The ships are gone, and there's only an inventory and an order tab.

Code:
    [12/18/2023 6:00:36 PM] CAMPAIGN: KDF1shot_development
    [12/18/2023 6:00:36 PM] RULESET: Star Trek Adventures 2d20
    [12/18/2023 6:00:36 PM] NETWORK STATUS: [Server] [Connected]
      [Server Type - CLOUD - PUBLIC]
    [12/18/2023 6:00:36 PM] Match successfully created on lobby.
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] [WARNING]  windowclass: Window class (ps_xp_quests) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Star Trek Adventures 2d20] [ps/ps_xp.xml]
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] [WARNING]  windowclass: Window class (ps_xp_questentry) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Star Trek Adventures 2d20] [ps/ps_xp.xml]
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 1.4362156 - Star Trek Adventures 2d20
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 0 - 0
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 0.2396391 - 40
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.0239266
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.0015788
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.0245298
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.0500352
    [12/18/2023 6:00:38 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 1.983887
    [12/18/2023 6:00:40 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "..rek Adventures 2d20:..pts/manager_ps2.lua"]:7: attempt to index global 'PartyXPManager' (a nil value)
    [12/18/2023 6:00:40 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "..rek Adventures 2d20:..ata_desktop_sta.lua"]:19: attempt to call field 'setWindowMenuIconColor' (a nil value)
    [12/18/2023 6:00:40 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.2323129 - Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook
    [12/18/2023 6:00:40 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.0025315 - UNOFFICIAL Discovery Campaign and Characters
    Edit: A whole bunch of other errors popped up when I opened a charcater sheet, but it at least visually looks fine.
    Last edited by Felderburg; December 19th, 2023 at 01:05. Reason: More errors

The errors presented look like an issue with your CoreRPG as the existing asset is a CoreRPG control. I would suggest attempting to delete the CoreRPG.pak file in your rulesets folder and then doing another forced update to download a new copy.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Also, make sure you do not have any subfolders within your FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder. Any unpacked rulesets will override installed rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Also, make sure you do not have any subfolders within your FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder. Any unpacked rulesets will override installed rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG
    That was probably it; I unpacked the CoreRPG pak a while ago, but it didn't give me any issues at the time. Deleting the unzipped folder fixed the issue. (Edit: I also checked for updates again after doing so.)

I am now getting an error when I try to add weapons of any type to any ship.
    Code:
    [12/20/2023 7:25:43 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "..rek Adventures 2d20:..anager_charship.lua"]:656: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Edit: I don't think this is related to my above issue, because everything seems to load properly, and I double checked and still get the error with an older db copy.
    Last edited by Felderburg; December 21st, 2023 at 02:32.

That should no longer be available as the system got revamped. Doesn't look like the new system was pushed LIVE before the lockdown. Once the current Beta is over, an update should be pushed LIVE to fix this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information