Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    AdvantagesCW - V2.1 - FGU changes - the function I used to hook in and override the record lists was removed completely from CW - so I had to choose another function to override the records with. While this fixes the record lists for race/class/etc. the spell list they use has been rewritten to only display one spell now which they randomly choose (previously it had all spells listed with duplicate names from different modules) - I can't fix this as my code here goes through records and chooses the one based on the priority module. But if they have removed all duplicates with no rhyme or reason then CW will only provide that randomly chosen list. You can see this with or without this extension as some will be spells from PHB others from other modules. Can't fix that. I'll provide a generic fix which fixes the problem where my code was no longer executing but the way they implemented the spell list it can no longer properly respect any module priority. Nothing I can do about that for now. Other record lists in CW will contain all data so can have module priority respected - just not spell lists.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

2.2 TEST only - Advantages CW - Character Wizard changed format of all the tables I use. If the next update after this causes so much grief and effort on my part, I will probably delete this .ext out of Advantages and leave people to press FGU for the behavior I provide here. Notably the ability to limit your players to a single set of choices based on module priority and local DB overrides of data.

Advantages - V1.17 - FGU Update - update broke templates used by chatLogWhisperer - stopped using their templates as they shift around to much.

Note this option can lock up the app with "raw" search as if you have a chatlog that is big (most are) it can take a long while to stick out on FGU text fields. Always stick to search if you use this - for example:

/chatLog 2023%-12%-10

would get logs for today (as of this post). As per all my extensions - use at your own risk. Note I used "chatLog" instead of "chatLogWhisperer" as FGU will find the first unique matching chat text command it can find.

Advantages - V1.18 - FGU Update - removed ability to store group selections from record list between sessions as FGU has finally implemented it - so I no longer have to support it myself.

Hi @SilentRuin. I just installed the Advantages Pointer Area Extension.. I believe it might not be working in the latest version of FGU. They made updates to the map and the buttons so maybe that has something to do with it. I create the pointer and press the Target Mode button, but nothing happens. I wanted to bring this to your attention. I was looking for an extension like this (surprised SW did not have this functionality within FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar View Post
    Hi @SilentRuin. I just installed the Advantages Pointer Area Extension.. I believe it might not be working in the latest version of FGU. They made updates to the map and the buttons so maybe that has something to do with it. I create the pointer and press the Target Mode button, but nothing happens. I wanted to bring this to your attention. I was looking for an extension like this (surprised SW did not have this functionality within FGU)
    Works fine. Either you have a conflict (turn off all your extensions but this one) - or your not following the directions where the right/left mouse button held down to draw FGU pointer with CTRL, SHIFT, or ALT did not have a selected token for it to apply to when you hit the target button (with left mouse optionally with CTRL or ALT). If its not a conflict I'd recommend reading/watching the videos carefully on how it works - how it lingers around in memory unless cleared with map tool even if no longer visible etc.

If its a conflict likely you'll have to choose between the the conflicting extensions on which one you want to use or not. I use these and it works fine... but I'm sure someone could stomp some of the code AdvantagesPA uses in which case that would be that.

If you want to know what extensions I use myself in my extension.xml file for most of my campaigns they are:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <extensionstate version="4.5" dataversion="20230911">
    	<extension name="NaturalSelection" />
    	<extension name="Turbo" />
    	<extension name="Advantages" />
    	<extension name="AdvantagesCW" />
    	<extension name="DeathIndicatorEx" />
    	<extension name="MapParcel" />
    	<extension name="Polymorphism" />
    	<extension name="Sounds - VLC" />
    	<extension name="CombatGroups" />
    	<extension name="AssistantGM" />
    	<extension name="Carrier" />
    	<extension name="EquippedEffects" />
    	<extension name="EffectiveInitiative" />
    	<extension name="BetterCombatEffectsGold" />
    	<extension name="GenericActions" />
    	<extension name="GenericActionsLayer" />
    	<extension name="AdvantagesPA" />
    	<extension name="FG-Aura-Effect" />
    	<extension name="Theme_SirMotte_Hearth" />
    </extensionstate>
    This was tested on the host and the player(local client) before I wrote this.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; April 1st, 2024 at 07:25.

Well turns out as GP and I had all these in TEST and I was not around when it went to LIVE I completely forgot about the two I actually manage (this and Death Indicators) on forge.

It was still in TEST. Now set to LIVE so good find by a USER no less!

What the other 100's of users were doing for the last month -- well my opinion of users (in general - good find Mazzar) has not changed!

Hit the CHECK FOR UPDATES button in FGU because as you know extensions never turn it red or show it needs updating.

Thread Information