DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I don't think so, but I do have quite a few extensions. I'll have to do the old turn off/turn off with each one to see where the conflict is.

V1.11 - Conflict - added some code to resolve a conflict with Diablobob's stuff.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

No version number update but added CW feats loading limitation for things with "AE5E" in module name just for me.

V1.12 - Bug - had to clone entire image.lua (risky) in order to get factional drag/drop to work.

I think I've found the culprit extension. Although it's no longer throwing errors, it just doesn't allow targeting in the shape. The extension is your own Combat Groups for FGU, which I updated two days ago from the DMsGuild's latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    I think I've found the culprit extension. Although it's no longer throwing errors, it just doesn't allow targeting in the shape. The extension is your own Combat Groups for FGU, which I updated two days ago from the DMsGuild's latest update.
    Works for me and others with combat groups as of an hour ago.

OK. Went through and narrowed it down for sure. It's B9-Spell Token Extension. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/149/view

V1.13 - Feature - new option to "Remove CharWizard add actions logic" defaulted to "off" that will remove the ability of CW to add its own features and traits into the action tab as extensions can already be doing that from a different source (notably my Equipped Effects and Aridhro's PHB supplemental modules).

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    OK. Went through and narrowed it down for sure. It's B9-Spell Token Extension. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/149/view
    I'll try and take a look, but I suspect it will be the 'image.lua' file, as Spell Tokens also interacts with this file. Assuming from your report on my forum, that 'advantage' looses its ability, this implies my extension overrides what as added by this one.

I should be able to 'detect' and pre-patch the required calls to the functions in my version to re-establish functionality. But will have to take a look to make sure the 2 extensions can operate on top/with each others.

I'll try and take a look on monday.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    I'll try and take a look, but I suspect it will be the 'image.lua' file, as Spell Tokens also interacts with this file. Assuming from your report on my forum, that 'advantage' looses its ability, this implies my extension overrides what as added by this one.

I should be able to 'detect' and pre-patch the required calls to the functions in my version to re-establish functionality. But will have to take a look to make sure the 2 extensions can operate on top/with each others.

I'll try and take a look on monday.

-pete
    Yeah the changes I'm making are super RISKY because image.lua seems to have no way to partially override it - I'd not invest to heavily in making my stuff work. The image.lua file I had only my stuff I was adding in - but it kept requiring me to drag more and more in to get other things to work until I had cloned the entire file. It has an onDrop addition from Diablobob I added in - but really its a huge pain to tie things to the image file in terms of being able to use super calls etc.

Thread Information