Starfinder Playlist
Page 26 of 44 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    So very cool watching polymorphism change my elven druid - who has darkvision - into dire wolf - that has no darkvision and everything goes black. Then switch back to elven druid and back to seeing with darkvision. SO many game ideas now - if this can go live by FGCON16 I have a designed a one shot campaign to take full advantage of this game changer of a game mechanic. I can't stress how nice this feature works and no bumps in my extensions for all that power? Awesome job SW.

Honestly I mastered this completely in about an hour of playing around with no documents but a previous knowledge of how the map tools work. Very easy to use. Very powerful.
    Hell yeah, just tried it out, so damn awesome!!!

Just to be clear, please do NOT use the Dev build. It will be changing and could negatively affect your data and game. We will NOT be checking for data version changes while this is in the Dev channel.

Also, I ask everyone to please not facilitate posts about features you find on the Dev channel; as they may be intermediate version or cause issues or be features that may never be released.

Thanks,
    JPG

EDIT: Toned down my knee jerk response. We are running around behind the scenes trying to get this ready for public testing; and this caught me off-guard. Apologies to SilentRuin for my original brusque response.
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 11th, 2021 at 21:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Please do NOT NOT NOT use the Dev build. It will be changing and could negatively affect your data and game. We will NOT NOT NOT be checked for data version changes.

If people insist on using, I will be forced to take it down which will slow down our internal testing.

Also, please do NOT post about features you find on the Dev channel; as they may be intermediate version or cause issues.

JPG
    Removed posts. And "it is known" as far as the copies of the campaigns being no longer useable. If you have a LIVE campaign - it should be backed up. But will be unaffected as its a separate copy correct?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks, SilentRuin.

When the lighting/vision build is ready for public testing, we will be posting a separate announcement; and cross-post to here.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    We now moved this over to TEST. The DEV channel version is no longer active and you should switch from this version now.

Please note that campaigns loaded into the TEST channel cannot be copied over and loaded to LIVE without messing up the data. Once this branch gets pushed from TEST to LIVE, it will work.

New instructions added to the wiki on how to add lights to a map.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aps+and+Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We now moved this over to TEST. The DEV channel version is no longer active and you should switch from this version now.

Please note that campaigns loaded into the TEST channel cannot be copied over and loaded to LIVE without messing up the data. Once this branch gets pushed from TEST to LIVE, it will work.

New instructions added to the wiki on how to add lights to a map.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aps+and+Tokens
    For those of us that have never tried logging via ''testing mode'' what is the recommended breakdown please?
    - copy your campaign
    - log via Test that can be found?

Thanks
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    For those of us that have never tried logging via ''testing mode'' what is the recommended breakdown please?
    - copy your campaign
    - log via Test that can be found?

Thanks
    1. Launch FG and go to Settings
    2. On the Advanced Tab, switch to Test and click Save
    3. Run an Update
    4. FGU will copy over your LIVE campaigns to TEST along with some modules from LIVE. It will then run through an Update and apply any TEST only modules
    5. Everything for TEST can be found in your Data Folder under channels/TEST

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    1. Launch FG and go to Settings
    2. On the Advanced Tab, switch to Test and click Save
    3. Run an Update
    4. FGU will copy over your LIVE campaigns to TEST along with some modules from LIVE. It will then run through an Update and apply any TEST only modules
    5. Everything for TEST can be found in your Data Folder under channels/TEST
    Thanks Doug! Your're awesome! Happy Friday
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Can players log onto you in Test phase and if so do they need to do anything different?
    (Forgot to ask)
    Thanks
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Players joining a GM running in test will need to also be in test.

Full details on the test here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Release-v4-1
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information