DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 76 of 144 First ... 2666747576777886126 ... Last
    The radio selection control was to select who was applying to the gunnery check. Since the NPC entry is very abstract the GM can roll any bonus and the attack rolls always follow gunners then pilots. This control was removed since it's not really needed with the options available to change modifiers on the fly and the ability to roll any crew modifier.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The radio selection control was to select who was applying to the gunnery check. Since the NPC entry is very abstract the GM can roll any bonus and the attack rolls always follow gunners then pilots. This control was removed since it's not really needed with the options available to change modifiers on the fly and the ability to roll any crew modifier.
    Ok thank you for the quick response! I shall carry on without!

We are always open to suggestions and feedback. Thank you for letting us know your question.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    The spell Resistant Armor allows you to choose resistance to energy damage, pick any three of acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic damage. The target and her gear gain energy resistance 10 that protects against the chosen types of energy. I added the effect to the NPC "RESIST: 10 fire" and cast laser net spell on the NPC. The NPC takes full damage but if I open the "Spell/Ability Damage" window and change "Spell Dmg?" tp "No" the RESIST effect stops 10 point of damage and applies any remaining to HP. I was able to reproduce this with the other damage types.

SFRPG ruleset (v2021-10-19) for Fantasy Grounds, Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    I am still looking into this, but just wanted you to know that I haven't had a chance to investigate fully. Just wanted to let you know it's not forgotten.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I am still looking into this, but just wanted you to know that I haven't had a chance to investigate fully. Just wanted to let you know it's not forgotten.
    Thank you for the update!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

The instructions for the Deck of Many Worlds need to be updated to reflect the new FGU sidebar. Here are the current instructions in the reference manual:
    deck-of-many-worlds-instructions.png
    The library menu no longer exists, and the sidebar item is called "Locations" not "Worlds".

I may be doing something wrong, but mech building doesn't seem to be working properly in Tech Revolution. I created a mech by going to the NPCs list, clicking "Add Item", and then checking the "Mech" button at the bottom of the window. From there, all of the fields operate as simple text boxes. No item lists popup when clicking a field (for example, Frame) and dragging and dropping items (for example, Basic Arms) doesn't seem to work either. Am I missing something, or is the automation broken on this? I'm running FGU v4.1.12 and am fully updated on the "Live" channel. Thanks!

In the campaign setup wizard, selecting to load "SFRPG - All Rules" does not load the following:
    Alien Archive 4
    Galaxy Exploration Manual
    Near Space
    Starship Operations Manual
    Tech Revolution

Thanks for the reports. @superteddy57 is away for holidays; but we'll take a look in the new year.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    I may be doing something wrong, but mech building doesn't seem to be working properly in Tech Revolution. I created a mech by going to the NPCs list, clicking "Add Item", and then checking the "Mech" button at the bottom of the window. From there, all of the fields operate as simple text boxes. No item lists popup when clicking a field (for example, Frame) and dragging and dropping items (for example, Basic Arms) doesn't seem to work either. Am I missing something, or is the automation broken on this? I'm running FGU v4.1.12 and am fully updated on the "Live" channel. Thanks!
    Hi, I believe you might be looking into the wrong places if you are wishing to build a PC mech. From what you are describing you opened the NPC record and wanted to build a mech. This is not possible here as this is mostly copy/paste from books to fill stat blocks. You could then drag and drop a NPC mech created with words to the Player's Gear/Vehicle tab to convert it to a PC mech.

capture.png

To the right is the NPC sheet, this is built like any other NPC and doesn't accept drag n drop. It's built like the stat blocks you see in the book.

To the left I showed steps on how to create a blank PC mech to begin building and this does support drag n drop and uses the PC calculations to create the mechs the players will use.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information