DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 55 of 144 First ... 545535455565765105 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GravityBlade View Post
    I found two, possibly related, issues regarding Resolve.

1. Entering a Mod value for Resolve Points (RP) is not adding that value to the Max value requiring a manual entry after a full rest.

2. The value entered into Temp for temporary RP seems to have no effect. RP use doesn't get taken from it first and it doesn't modify the Max value (which honestly it probably shouldn't anyway).

Thanks.
    After looking this over, I will be pushing an update that will fix the Mod issue, but as for Temp RP, it can be used in many abstract ways and can't find a proper solution for automation. I will leave this as is for now and have to ask the GM and player to do some house keeping on their sheets when it involves Temp RP.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Was playing in test environment today. When moving treasure to the party sheet, it's doubling the number of items on the party sheet (very much like when I posted about doubling when creating encounters. I thought earlier there was a fix pushed, but thought I'd post to make sure.
    Flyteach

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    Was playing in test environment today. When moving treasure to the party sheet, it's doubling the number of items on the party sheet (very much like when I posted about doubling when creating encounters. I thought earlier there was a fix pushed, but thought I'd post to make sure.
    Flyteach
    We are no longer using the TEST server. The lastest update would be on the LIVE server.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    Flyteach
    I was able to verify this and will add it to my list to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Free ranks (skills tab) aren't showing in the Party sheet.
    That is correct, it is only showing actual ranks within the skill. I have currently no room on the PS window to add another box for free ranks. If it were untrained, it would output to chat the roll is untrained. There are no current plans to add this to the partysheet at this time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Can the free ranks be added to the regular ranks in the Party Sheet, simply showing the total ranks?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Can the free ranks be added to the regular ranks in the Party Sheet, simply showing the total ranks?
    Can I ask why it's important to have the ranks there at all? The key information is the modifier to the rolls and would think this would be the important piece of information. Can you explain to me why this second row is important? I'm asking just for clarification and ideas that might find better solutions.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

sometimes you need to know the number of ranks a player has in order to qualify them to do something. Example: Actions on a starship, etc.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

There's a GM option to show all players, all characters skill ranks in the Party Sheet. This helps with pre-campaign and in-game preparedness. Pre-campaign so the players can see gaps in skills and in-game to see who has the best skill in the party so there isn't any breaks in immersion over the mic and less fumbling around. Have you had a game where there's a discussion about who has the best diplomacy rank? My players ask often as they forget often; with the skills shown on the PS, no more metagame chatter and more smooth gaming. Other GMs may hide this from players, but I like that the players have this info at hand. And if there's missing ranks, it's deceiving to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    sometimes you need to know the number of ranks a player has in order to qualify them to do something. Example: Actions on a starship, etc.
    So a player can't relay that sort of information when asked? Since it is on the character sheet and readily available. The response you gave doesn't sound like it needs to be hidden or secretive. I mean the party sheet is open for all to see. I'm just trying to understand why that line is important to be on the partysheet for it's current functionality.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information