FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 44 of 144 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    The rules for external expansion bays are basically :
    - 1 external expansion bay = 1 additionnal bay slot
    - They can be added on an small or larger ship
    - Their number can not exceed the number of bay slots provided by the base frame
    - They reduce the ship manoeuvrability by 1 for every 3 expansions bays installed, ROUNDED up : -1 for 1 to 3 EB, -2 for 4 to etc.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Following the last update (really pretty new ship interface !) i tried to create a new ship from scratch (Tier 11 Explorer). I encountered the following issues :
    - Ship HP does not increase with tier (HP increase at tiers 4, 8 , 12 etc)
    I investigated this in the core rulebook and step 2 of the ship building process only indicates that HP is increased at those tiers.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Yup, and with the previous version of the ruleset HP automatically increased when i increased the tier of the ship

Yup, and with the previous version of the ruleset HP automatically increased when i increased the tier of the ship
    Oh, I misread that and now understand what you mean. Thanks for the report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Great, thanks !

It's not a bug, but i saw on tab "ships" on party sheet that now each starship has it's own inventory, which is nice. I'd like to see the option to transfer directly from the parcel items to the starship inventory (can't be done now because they are two tabs of the same windows). Could it be feasible to to duplicate the ship inventory on partysheet in a new tab "cargo" in starship ship (possibly whith a "location" column to stack some items)?

Great, thanks !

It's not a bug, but i saw on tab "ships" on party sheet that now each starship has it's own inventory, which is nice. I'd like to see the option to transfer directly from the parcel items to the starship inventory (can't be done now because they are two tabs of the same windows). Could it be feasible to to duplicate the ship inventory on partysheet in a new tab "cargo" in starship ship (possibly whith a "location" column to stack some items)?
    You would use the inventory tab to drop the parcels and you can distribute directly to the ship from there.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Not sure if we understood each other : I basically want to drag and drop from Party sheet - Inventory tab :

Party_sheet_inventory.JPG

To ship cargo, juste like i drag'n drop to characters inventory. But the ship cargo is also located on party sheet, i didn't find a way to drag'n drop items directly from parcels in party sheets.

Party_sheet_ships.JPG

What i suggest id to copy (and link) the content of the ships cargo on party sheets, directly to a new tab on PC ship sheet :

Ships_sheet_cargo.JPG

But maybe there is an issue with player permissions which are pretty limited on starships?

The cargo tab was removed as an exported ship would contain the items in that tab. Since the PC Ship is basically a base or stronghold, the cargo is managed from the partysheet. You can drop parcels or items on the inventory tab of the party sheet and then assign it to the ship by typing it's name into the assignee box. If a player wishes to transfer an item to the ship's cargo, they can open the partysheet and drag and drop the item to the cargo frame or drop it into the inventory tab for the GM to distribute it to the ship.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok, is there any complete changelog of the last SFRPG ruleset update somewhere ? I just seen that weapons specialization option extension as been integrated to the ruleset and i'd like to know if i miss something else

Weapon specialization and focus were added, but that extension was not integrated into the ruleset. The other change was to the skills tab on the PC sheet. the misc bonuses were merged to one frame and no longer need to click an edit button to swap back and forth. There is an expand button that will reveal them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information