Starfinder Playlist
    Thanks. I must have dragged it from the wrong window. Dragging it from Party Sheet to Combat Tracker to the Map cleared up the issue.

Starfinder Armor not loading correctly

Booted up my campaign to do some prep work and found that there was a Process Data File error for the Starfinder Armory: [Error] Process Data File (Starfinder Armory): '<' hexadecimal value 0x3C, is an invalid attribute character Line 26418, position 4.
    I do not have any extensions running and the Armory will not load into my campaign if anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it. I have attached my compiled logs in the post thank you again for your time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Zstroy View Post
    Booted up my campaign to do some prep work and found that there was a Process Data File error for the Starfinder Armory: [Error] Process Data File (Starfinder Armory): '<' hexadecimal value 0x3C, is an invalid attribute character Line 26418, position 4.
    I do not have any extensions running and the Armory will not load into my campaign if anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it. I have attached my compiled logs in the post thank you again for your time.
    same problem on my end. Didn't have this last week.

A hotfix has been submitted and will get pushed when it's been approved.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Making a starship module for the Society Starships. An error noted - When I copied an Azata T8 to T10, and replaced some ship items, all of a sudden the ship's maneuverability shifted to average; later when I copied another to make a T12, it dropped to poor. Dragging new M10 thrusters onto it did not change the maneuverability or turn back to good. It may have something to do with raising the tier level.

I will look into this, just will be a moment to find a solution. I will report back when I have one available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Starfinder Alien Archive item not in the items list
    https://aonsrd.com/MagicItems.aspx?I...um&Family=None
    Source Alien Archive pg. 23
    Level 5; Price 500; Bulk —
    Description
    Bloodbrother serum is made from rare alchemical reagents and the vital fluids of the eponymous beast. When the serum is consumed, you gain cold resistance 5 and regain 2 Hit Points per round for 5 rounds.
    My adventure in 6-03 is calling for it. Easy to enter sure, but wondering why it's not in the item drop down? and what other Alien Archive items are missing.

Hello Team,

Not sure if this was mentioned in a previous post but it appears Fantasy Grounds isn't recognizing the Wounded or Bloodied conditions in Starfinder. The effect "IF: Wounded; ATK:-13" is reducing the attack roll even if the character hasn't sustained any damage. Other conditions from the conditions drop down menu such as dazed and stable work just fine when creating a custom IF statement. I have seen the Wounded and Bloodied conditions work in other rulesets and just wasn't sure if it could work in the Starfinder ruleset as well. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    Starfinder Alien Archive item not in the items list
    https://aonsrd.com/MagicItems.aspx?I...um&Family=None
    Source Alien Archive pg. 23
    Level 5; Price 500; Bulk —
    Description
    Bloodbrother serum is made from rare alchemical reagents and the vital fluids of the eponymous beast. When the serum is consumed, you gain cold resistance 5 and regain 2 Hit Points per round for 5 rounds.
    My adventure in 6-03 is calling for it. Easy to enter sure, but wondering why it's not in the item drop down? and what other Alien Archive items are missing.
    [Fixed] Thanks for reporting this. I see it in the list though.
    I did not create this module originally, If you find one please let me know.

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madman; July 28th, 2023 at 22:11.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by yarnameloc90 View Post
    Hello Team,

Not sure if this was mentioned in a previous post but it appears Fantasy Grounds isn't recognizing the Wounded or Bloodied conditions in Starfinder. The effect "IF: Wounded; ATK:-13" is reducing the attack roll even if the character hasn't sustained any damage. Other conditions from the conditions drop down menu such as dazed and stable work just fine when creating a custom IF statement. I have seen the Wounded and Bloodied conditions work in other rulesets and just wasn't sure if it could work in the Starfinder ruleset as well. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
    If that was found through the wiki, it may be in error. I'm not aware of the system having those conditions for actors. Can you provide me with the rules related to those conditions?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information