FG Spreadshirt Swag
    It is in my world (the Mystic copy) and I can't get rid of it, mo matter what I do.
    Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 16.24.54.png

@Locotomo,

Hmm, not seeing that issue with the default Starfinder Core Rulebook.
    Some ideas to check:
    * Try right clicking on the Starfinder Core Rulebook module in the Library->Modules list and selecting the Revert option.
    * Try unloading modules one at a time to see when the Mystic (Copy) goes away.
    * Look in modulestate.xml (or post here) to see which modules are being loaded. Maybe you exported a custom module with a copy, and loaded it?
    * Also, we can look at the modulestate.xml to see what other modules are loaded.

Regards,
    JPG

I will check now, I also still have this in the class tab : Starfinder RPG - Attack of the Swarm AP 5: Hive of Minds (Starfinder) [Fixed] archetype, instinctive metaphysicist. It isn't fixed for me.
    Edit: Problem still there in the AP 5 module. The Archetype is in the Classes tab, not in the Archetypes tab. Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 21.18.13.png
    Last edited by Locotomo; June 13th, 2023 at 20:18.

The Mystic copy is in the Interstellar Species (Players) module !

I've notified the DLC developer for both products, and asked for a fix.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    The Mystic copy is in the Interstellar Species (Players) module !
    I will get that taken care of.. [Fixed]

Madman
    Last edited by madman; July 28th, 2023 at 03:25.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    I will check now, I also still have this in the class tab : Starfinder RPG - Attack of the Swarm AP 5: Hive of Minds (Starfinder) [Fixed] archetype, instinctive metaphysicist. It isn't fixed for me.
    Edit: Problem still there in the AP 5 module. The Archetype is in the Classes tab, not in the Archetypes tab. Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 21.18.13.png
    I know I changed that. Must not have done something right. I will get it fixed.
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

You people are on fire !

I don't if it's normal (the 4.4 update was released just yesterday) but i can't use trigger sound to make, for exemple, any hit by laser weapon trigger the associated sound (i have a supersyrin subscription and made the proper link with FGU). The same test with D&D5 seems to work.

Triggers are base off the chat output and they may not be setup within Starfinder to trigger those sounds.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information