DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    We have a new personality
    Attachment 55590
    I'll get that fixed..

Madman.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The items of the Sazaron Sage are all empty links :Attachment 55591 (the same for the Sazaron Scholar.)
    I will look into that and get it corrected. Thanks for reporting it.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Could it be that sometimes artwork is missing ?
    For example Alien Archive p.64, the Ikeshti artwork. I couldn’t find it in FGU.

Could it be that sometimes artwork is missing ?
    For example Alien Archive p.64, the Ikeshti artwork. I couldn’t find it in FGU.
    Sometimes but not this time. The image is included twice with two different name. The first is the player race and the second is the NPC version.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Not this one, the next page the mutated Ikeshti (p.65), the Rivener is missing.

edit: Found it. It's called "Akitonian lizardfolk reaver" in FGU
    Last edited by Locotomo; January 5th, 2023 at 10:00.

But for some reason it doesn't show the pictures in the reference manual.
    Attachment 55671

I posted this in another thread but I made this video, in the hopes that someone out there can help me with the ship combat in FGU for Starfinder. For some reason, PC ships do not hit or link in combat. I have been searching for weeks and have only found videos from 2 years ago or longer. Could someone please assist me in solving these issues or make a new tutorial video for GM's and players in 2023 or at least walk me through the steps and I'll make a video myself? Thanks and happy gaming

https://youtu.be/eqk9awtgxsU

Responded to your other post, I have added these to my list to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Tenraix View Post
    I posted this in another thread but I made this video, in the hopes that someone out there can help me with the ship combat in FGU for Starfinder. For some reason, PC ships do not hit or link in combat. I have been searching for weeks and have only found videos from 2 years ago or longer. Could someone please assist me in solving these issues or make a new tutorial video for GM's and players in 2023 or at least walk me through the steps and I'll make a video myself? Thanks and happy gaming

https://youtu.be/eqk9awtgxsU
    I replied to your video.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

According to page 75 of the Core Rulebook, a drone's AC should be impacted by its dexterity, but it seems like it is not taken into account. In the below example, the drone should have one higher ACs due to the dexterity. Changing the dexterity also seems to make no difference.
    As a side note, the drone is supposed to have a Base Attack Bonus, but this seems to be nowhere in the sheet and not impact the drone's rolls. Apologies if either of these were addressed before, I couldn't seem to find it.

Thank you so much for the help!

DroneExample.png

Thread Information