Starfinder Playlist

Caster level modifier

Hello,

It appears that some special items modify the caster level for variables and CLC, but not the number of spell per day :

Aeon stone, Pearly white spindle

https://aonsrd.com/MagicItems.aspx?I...y=Aeon%20Stone

Djezet

https://aonsrd.com/SpecialMaterials....&Family=Djezet

I tried differents solution for the player who selected these items : i tried using the CLC effect but it only modify caster level checks. I finally relied on manually modifying the Caster Level on character sheet, and i corrected manually the spell/day. But each time the player gain a level, i have to manually update everything (specialy spells/days).

If posssible, for the next ruleset update, i suggest to add a "Modifier" box next to the caster level on character sheet, then use the modified Caster level for spell variables calculation without impacting spell/days.

Thank you !

Did these fixes make it in?

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    2. I was able to see where I goofed. I will have a fix available after some testing.
    4. I found the code wasn't grabbing the proper button. I will have a fix available after testing with the previous change as well.
    I updated today, but I wasn't sure if SF updated at the same time as PF, D&D, etc. which seem to be on Tuesdays. I didn't see SF in the release notes over at
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ober-25th-2022
    The button for bringing up offense in the Ship Combat Tracker still seems to be broken, etc.

Thanks,

Rick

Many of my updates being ruleset ones, are currently in lockdown till the latest Core update goes through. They are currently awaiting to be released.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

These updates have been pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    These updates have been pushed LIVE.
    Appreciate your work getting these in!

OK, I can now add an expansion bay to a player ship. However, I can't delete one. I added a science lab to try and test the fix above, and when I went to delete it I got:
    Script execution error: [string "SFRPG:scripts/manager_charstarship.lua"]:335:getChild: Invalid Parameter 1

I had a Smuggler Compartment, added a Science Lab, deleted the science lab, and it looks like it's still trying to use index 1 (0 based) into a 1 length array.

I can't delete either bay, actually. I tested with a new ship to be sure. Create Ship, go to notes tab. Add a bay, right click and delete a bay. Boom.

Pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Looks good, thanks

Will we get added custom dice support for the remaining damage types and different types of healing?
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

What are the different types of healing?

What are the remaining damage types you're referring to? We deliberately only added elemental damage types, because they have a clear correlation to dice. For B/P/S damage, it didn't necessarily make sense to have custom dice, since the mappings on those would be subjective. Also, remember, only one damage type can be used (currently set to first damage type matched).

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information