Starfinder Playlist
Page 100 of 144 First ... 50909899100101102110 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Those boxes don't accept negative numbers as I haven't run across any need for them. The HP box is not a modifier to the total HP. It's a whole separate bar of HP. Another layer to receive damage before the HP would take damage. The SP Mod box does modify the max SP, but I am not aware of such a case. If you know of these cases, please relay it here and we'll see if the logic needs to be changed.
    Here is an example that would be easily solved with negative HP and SP modifiers. I had to remake the class with the different base values...
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

I still don't see a need for negative modifiers to HP and SP. From what you showed it would mean a recalculation of the base formula instead when you choose this feature.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I still don't see a need for negative modifiers to HP and SP. From what you showed it would mean a recalculation of the base formula instead when you choose this feature.
    Just that a recalculation of the base formula isn't possible as things stand since they are all locked values...
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Just that a recalculation of the base formula isn't possible as things stand since they are all locked values...
    I think what superteddy is implying that instead of the developers adding support for a negative SP modifier, they are gonna add support for taking the Stellar Sage class feature, since that is the -actual- issue. I could be wrong tho.

Well the only other example I can think of is negative levels and of course homebrew compatability.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post
    I think what superteddy is implying that instead of the developers adding support for a negative SP modifier, they are gonna add support for taking the Stellar Sage class feature, since that is the -actual- issue. I could be wrong tho.
    That is what I was implying. I was going to add it to my list of things to look into when I circle back.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Well the only other example I can think of is negative levels and of course homebrew compatability.
    I'm going by memory here, but I think negative levels are handled through an effect called neglvl og nlvl (or similar). I never used it myself, so I'm unsure of how much is supported.

The wiki provides a list of available effects and negative level is one of them.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...vanced+Effects
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Abomination Vaults - 3.10.C15 Gauntlight Reading Room
    I think the flickering light is in the wrong position.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-09 um 08.59.59.png

Sorry, this belongs to Pathfinder 2nd :P
    Last edited by Locotomo; September 9th, 2022 at 08:13.

I think the issue has already been mentionned, but REGEN doesn't seems to work properly : The descriptor after the effect should describe a type of damage which overcome regeneration (for 1 round ?) but monsters which suffers the appropriate damage keep regenerating.

Also, how could we manage special players regen effects that work on Stamina Points or Temporar Hit points ?

Thank you

Thread Information