DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 49 First ... 334142434445 ... Last
    This was it, thanks! Forgot about the group definitions.

Hi! First time using this extension and I can't make it to work. The extension is loaded and I'm dropping the Polymorph spell into the Actions tab, also trying with Shapechange, Wild Shape, but I don't get the new frame that allows you to manage the shape changes. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

I'm assuming its the same answer given in the docs, video, and this thread many times. Polymorphism only works if something is in the CT. So the question is - is your PC or NPC your trying to see the polymorphism window in - in the CT?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

As well as making sure the character is in the combat tracker, do a quick /reload once polymorph is in the spell list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanderflex View Post
    As well as making sure the character is in the combat tracker, do a quick /reload once polymorph is in the spell list.
    Or just switch between tabs back and forth - that will always refresh it also.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I'm assuming its the same answer given in the docs, video, and this thread many times. Polymorphism only works if something is in the CT. So the question is - is your PC or NPC your trying to see the polymorphism window in - in the CT?
    Yes, that is what I was doing wrong. Thank you and sorry for the dumb question.

Ok if this has been covered, I'm sorry....there are a ton of posts in this thread.

This is for Polymorphism; the circumstances are basically that I've just switched to a new PC so my campaign has been moved. I used to be able to pull up Modules and under "Supplement" I used to be able to find a "Druid Wild Shape Reference" and several "5e Automatic Effect" guides.

For the life of me I cannot find these reference materials anymore and I feel really stupid cuz I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. The extension is activated for the campaign when I load the campaign and the wild shape ability is working fine. I just cannot locate the reference material in FGU anymore.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!!

(oh and all of it is still showing up on the OLD save on the computer that I migrated FROM).

Quote Originally Posted by firvulag View Post
    Ok if this has been covered, I'm sorry....there are a ton of posts in this thread.

This is for Polymorphism; the circumstances are basically that I've just switched to a new PC so my campaign has been moved. I used to be able to pull up Modules and under "Supplement" I used to be able to find a "Druid Wild Shape Reference" and several "5e Automatic Effect" guides.

For the life of me I cannot find these reference materials anymore and I feel really stupid cuz I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. The extension is activated for the campaign when I load the campaign and the wild shape ability is working fine. I just cannot locate the reference material in FGU anymore.

(oh and all of it is still showing up on the OLD save on the computer that I migrated FROM).
    Zero idea what you are talking about. Neither "5e Automatic Effect" or "Druid Wild Shape Reference" have anything to do with Polymorphism. Maybe you should look up those extensions or modules or whatever they are as they are not "Polymorphism" nor are they delivered in any way shape or form with Polymorphism.

Quote Originally Posted by firvulag View Post

Are you saying you can't find the mods in your mod list to load it?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Zero idea what you are talking about. Neither "5e Automatic Effect" or "Druid Wild Shape Reference" have anything to do with Polymorphism. Maybe you should look up those extensions or modules or whatever they are as they are not "Polymorphism" nor are they delivered in any way shape or form with Polymorphism.
    Oops ok sorry for this then...will continue on trying to figure out what happened....I thought I got the "Wild Shape" functionality from Polymorphism. Sorry, my bad.

Thread Information