5E Character Create Playlist
Page 78 of 104 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    For a few patches now it seems Warlock hasn't been working right for me when I create a character i get no spells tab and now its not giving me the option to multiclass into it even when I have enough charisma. No errors or anything just not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsneak999 View Post
    For a few patches now it seems Warlock hasn't been working right for me when I create a character i get no spells tab and now its not giving me the option to multiclass into it even when I have enough charisma. No errors or anything just not showing up.
    Yes, the warlock class is not producing the spell button to select spells. I found the issue and will make it available with the next update. As for allowing multiclass, the PHB requirements are not enforced as we need to cater to the possibility of house rules and thus make any class available for multiclass.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

In the spells tab there are no cantrip and L1 buttons. I see all the classes on the left side of the box (not only Wizard) and cantrips on the right. You can only pick cantrips for the classes that have them, normal spells appear for rangers and palys even if they can't cast at lvl 1. I have Version 4.1.13. I'm using only Dungeon Master, PHB and Lost mine of Phandelver modules with the DND theme but tried with default theme and still no buttons.

Thank you for reporting. I saw this reported on discord and was able to find a solution. This will be pushed with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Articifer in the character wizard: Seems that the spell levels etc for articifer follows pure casters and not the progression in the info about the class.

We noticed that during creation or level up activities where Ability Score Improvement is involved, selecting Asi does not prompt which ability to increase. Is this by design or something is not connecting in the automation?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSwede View Post
    Articifer in the character wizard: Seems that the spell levels etc for articifer follows pure casters and not the progression in the info about the class.
    Thank you for the report, found the issue as I was not calculating it as a half caster. Will be pushed with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    We noticed that during creation or level up activities where Ability Score Improvement is involved, selecting Asi does not prompt which ability to increase. Is this by design or something is not connecting in the automation?
    The ability score increase selection is on the stats page. I am working on getting the warning icon to change when this is available and part of the warning before commit.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The ability score increase selection is on the stats page. I am working on getting the warning icon to change when this is available and part of the warning before commit.
    Oh my, nobody thought to check back as the visual indicator was green. Maybe also update the checkmark back to red exclamation mark when ASI is selected?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Confirming that in character wizard I'm also not seeing the buttons to select spell levels Screenshot 2022-01-14 214520.png All extensions and mods off, only PHB loaded.

Thread Information