DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 30 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I went ahead and removed the automatic parsing of the armor field. Manual updating of hit locations will need to be performed in the future. This now doesn't override the AP in NPC hit locations.
    Excellent. Thanks!

Hi.

It looks like I can now manually enter the DEX field on the combat tracker, which is great, but I can only do it for NPCs. Can we also have that for the PCs?

As always, thank you for your hard work.

Regards,

Devin

The DEX field is linked to the character's DEX field on their character sheets. Changing it would change their base DEX and is not a collection field. The player's could change those fields, but it won't retain the original number if changed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The DEX field is linked to the character's DEX field on their character sheets. Changing it would change their base DEX and is not a collection field. The player's could change those fields, but it won't retain the original number if changed.
    Ok, thanks. I will try to find a workaround.

Sorry, the original design does create situations where you feel painted into a corner. More thought in finding a better solution than the way it's currently setup is needed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Sorry, the original design does create situations where you feel painted into a corner. More thought in finding a better solution than the way it's currently setup is needed.
    My current workaround is to enable Strike Ranks and enter the DEX + D10 initiative roll as a negative number under SR on the Combat Tracker. It actually works...a little clunky, but it works.

I would say that if that works for now, then stick with it. Not sure when I will be able to circle back quite yet for a more permanent solution.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hello. I have started running scenarios for my players and an issue came up.

Under ITEMS on the buttons on the far right of my screen, under GROUP, I have the following:

ALL
    UNCATEGORIZED
    BRP GAME SYSTEM X
    THERRA BRP

The last one is a new group that I set up.

When my player goes to his ITEMS button, he only sees the following under GROUP:

ALL
    UNCATEGORIZED

He can still access the items I have created under ALL, but it would be better if he could select the specific group so as to avoid confusion.

Can this be fixed?

Regards,

Devin

Players can't see groups unless it's in a module that is shared with them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Players can't see groups unless it's in a module that is shared with them.
    Hmmm....so when I create a new group myself no player can ever see it?

In FGU for D&D 5e, my players can see all of my self-created groups.

Maybe if they activate the BRP module then my self created groups will show up. I'll try that.
    Last edited by devinlc; February 4th, 2024 at 00:46.

Thread Information