DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 30 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was able to get the rapier working by creating a new entry under combat and calling it Swords. The Rapier pulled the skill correctly. I'm not able to replicate the values not staying put upon reload for armor. I did notice some things that didn't look right around that area. I also ended up adding a drag and drop for armor to populate the armor, ap, and effects areas when dropped to that location to help keep track of such things. I pushed an update that will contain this change.
    Thanks for the quick turnaround! I will give it a try and let you know.

Regards,

Devin

The armor values did not disappear now. Thanks!

As far as rapier, yes it worked, though I had to call the skill "Sword" (not "Swords"). But thank you!

Default width of character sheet is a bit to narrow?

I just started a new vanilla campaign in order to create an module and I noticed that the default width of the character sheet is a bit too narrow. The max labels on both power- and fatigue points overlap the numberfields. Also on the skills tab (at default width) there's only one column of skills. A second point, should the margin to the left of the tabs really be so wide? Increasing the default width a bit would solve the first problem. The second one is more a matter of aesthetics I guess and opinions vary on that one.

Just pushed an update that should help with the character sheet issues you were seeing. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the recent updates. I do get some weird chat box messages when I open the armor tab in the character sheet.

"s'entry' | s'chest' | { s'location' = { s'Missile' = s'11-15', s'Name' = s'Chest', s'HitRoll' = s'12', s'Calc' = s'0.4', s'HP' = #4 }, s'dbnode' = databasenode = { charsheet.id-00004.hitlocations.chest } }"

I get that for each of the 7 hit locations in the chat window the first time I go to the armor tab for any character sheet.

Regards,

Devin

I do apologize. That's me leaving some of my tools behind when I was testing. I have removed it and pushed a new build
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed an update that should help with the character sheet issues you were seeing. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks, it looks much better now.

/Peter

Issues related to fix of the character sheet's width two weeks ago.

The fix created a new issue. The weapon list is now misaligned as regards to the labels. Probably some anchoring that needs correcting. Create a new campaign and a new character and its quite obvious.

Also, the anchors of the mainframe on the armor tab needs to be changed to something like this
    Code:
    	<anchored>
    		<left />
    		<top anchor="top" />
    		<right />
    		<bottom />
    	</anchored
    Similar to the frames on the main tab.

/Peter

A fix will be pushed with the next update
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello. I'm starting to test combat and have noticed some issues:

1. When you target a creature with a PC and then attack it, if the attack hits, the target is cleared, and you have to re-click it to re-acquire it. However, if you miss the attack, then the target remains. It seems like it should be consistent and exhibit the same behaviour when it hits or when it misses (I'd prefer it keeps the target until that target is removed from the combat tracker or until a different target is selected).

2. When you are playing with hit locations option turned on and you drag a creature to the combat tracker, its armor value does not transfer to its hit locations, meaning you have to manually put it in for each location for each creature prior to combat starting, which is a huge time sink. I'd love for the system to automatically apply the base armor value (for example, 5 for crocodile) to each hit location automatically.

3. When using hit locations, damage to each hit location is tracked, but it is never subtracted from total hit points. Total hit points always show at maximum.

4. When using hit locations, damage doesn't add to previous damage taken to that location. For example, when I hit an elf in the left leg for 6 damage, and then hit it again for 1 damage, it shows 1 point of damage to that leg.

5. When using hit locations, if you click on the defense button for a creature on the combat tracker, it shows the hit location chart for the creature, but locations are alphabetized rather than the standard progression from legs to abdomen to chest to arms to head).

6. How do you turn on or off random ability rolling for NPCs? There is a "Race?" button that used to do it in Fantasy Grounds II, but it doesn't seem to work now.

Regards,

Devin

Thread Information