FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526
    Devin,

Instead of typing I have found if the name of the character is selected on the combats tracker (As in it is their turn to act) if you click the particular effect button, it gives it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSpider View Post
    Devin,

Instead of typing I have found if the name of the character is selected on the combats tracker (As in it is their turn to act) if you click the particular effect button, it gives it to them.
    OK. Cool. That is a workaround. Thank you. It does force one to basically go out of initiative order to apply it to the target and then remember whose turn it was to act, but since BRP doesn't usually have a lot of foes at one time (unlike higher level D&D combats) I can certainly live with it as is.

Devin

Quote Originally Posted by devinlc View Post
    Playing around with the Combat Tracker (CT), I note the following:

2. Even if using hit locations, some things in BRP only do damage to general hit points (like poison). There needs to be a way to reflect this. In thinking about what it probably the best and easiest way to do this, I could think of two ways:

A. Create a line on the Armor tab for a universal hit location called General that has no need for AP and the general hit point wound could be recorded there and then accumulated with hit location wounds to reduce maximum hit points on the Main tab.
    So, option A can already be utilized currently. Just letting people know in case they have the same issue I did. You can select CUSTOM as your hit location type and then add a location and call it "General Hit Points" and give it the full hp of the PC. Then, when the PC takes damage only to its general hp, you can mark the wound on that location. And, if you set the Melee and Missile D20 ranges to 100 for this phantom hit location, it will move it to the bottom of the hit location chart. Works pretty well!

Regards,

Devin

Getting this error message in fantasy grounds whenever i click on an NPC
    [Error] Window: Control (cohorts) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (nps)

That control and window class are not defined in the Basic Role Playing game ruleset provided through the FG store. Do you have any extensions running?

Regards,
    JPG

When you adjust an NPC's power points whether on the combat tracker or their sheet it also lowers their POW score. Therefore, there's no way to track power point usage without also lowering an NPC's permanent POW stat, which isn't how it is supposed to work. POW should basically set the max PP or be an autonomously entered field. Can this be fixed?

Regards,

Devin
    Last edited by devinlc; March 10th, 2024 at 06:06.

Pushed a hotfix. This will decouple the stat from the PP box and when a NPC is added to the ct, it will copy the POW to this box and reducing the number wont' change the stat anymore.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix. This will decouple the stat from the PP box and when a NPC is added to the ct, it will copy the POW to this box and reducing the number wont' change the stat anymore.
    Excellent. Thanks!

Devin

Thread Information