FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 38 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Another issue I'm working on where links in hovered highlighted text don't always trigger.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V 1.26 - Bug - fixed where no NPC text from main page could trigger hover double click to roll dice or drag dice into chat.

V 1.27 - Change - The way I implemented V1.23 had to much RISK of conflict (or future potential conflict) with other extensions. I've redesigned it to solve the V1.23 feature in a different safer way. From the users viewpoint you will see no changes from V1.26.

I had another extension (or someone who had the same hover error) occur again with V1.26. This made me decide to just rewrite how I was approaching the problem so that I could completely avoid overwriting (using) code that was prone to conflicts (other people overwriting it in their extensions).

No difference between V1.26 from user's perspective - the V1.23 features should now be fully working without the large RISK of conflicts in that area of the code. There is always RISK - but this will reduce it.

V 1.28 - Bug - units in custom effects were not being respected (been like this since inception of this extension). FGU will turn any units of hour or day into 0 duration (forever) so only rounds or minutes will get you the full round count. They do that as that many rounds becomes unrealistic. If you want the CT to have the true rounds use rounds or minutes in custom effects.

Basically, since last year when this first came out - it has ignored units in custom effects. Nobody noticed till now - likely because most use RND to define time. Now it will respect the time - though like custom effects dragging into CT it will put a 0 duration for anything with units of hour or day. I set the units, what the underlying FGU code does with them is the same for this extension.

V 1.29 - Bug - if no power actions are found for a name match keep searching, and if nothing is found process the previous text parsing logic. This allows name matches that have no power actions defined to still potentially get actions added into the CT via pure text parsing.

Someone who had hundreds of modules was encountering an issue where no actions were being added into a CT line. It occurred to me that if you have name match - but that power has no power actions defined (just text) then this would generate nothing after the text for the CT action line. I've now changed the logic so that it will continue searching for a name match if no power actions are found - and to process the original text parsing to fill out the CT actions if it finds no power actions after processing all the name matches in the modules.

V 1.30 - Feature - FGU 5E has added the "attune" DB attribute into item inventories which will now be respected by this extension. Previously, a determination was made that CT effects/PC powers would only be automatically added to an item that required attunement when equipped if it was identified. Now if it is identified and requires attunement it will also check the new "attune" DB data in order to add the effect to the CT or PC powers. Like with the "isidentified" value if "attune" is changed it will recheck the previously mentioned logic to see if the item should have the effect defined in CT (or PC powers) or not.

Was about to go to bed when I noticed a new FGU update. After comparing the 5E/CoreRPG things per usual I noticed new functionality of attunement was added. Essentially if an item requires attunement it will now have a radio button to check off. As previously I was determining if something was attuned or not by whether it was identified and required attunement - I have now added in the additional check to insure it is actually attuned. Changing the radio button for this will trigger a reevaluation if the effect needs to be added or removed from the CT for this item - just like the ID icon switching does.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 2nd, 2021 at 16:05.

Equipped Effects is interfering with editing NPC other tab information. I'm looking into it now. Workaround is to close NPC sheet after unlocked and bring it back up.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 2nd, 2021 at 20:21.

V 1.31 - Bug - A truly stupid mistake on my part where I renamed a subwindow but forgot to change the .lua code name used to reference it. Gist was - NPC other tab would not recognize the unlock state and would not allow you to edit the NPC other tab unless you exited the sheet (with it unlocked) then came back up in the sheet. FIXED.

A truly STUPID error on my part. While creating the first link translation feature I had to redo the way other tab was being processed. After all tested - I decided to rename the subwindow I used and forgot to rename the code I had that updated using that name. Anyway, fixed now.

Not sure if its an equipped effects issue but suddenly all magic items are showing as identified even if I toggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Not sure if its an equipped effects issue but suddenly all magic items are showing as identified even if I toggle.
    No idea what you mean. I use what is in my signature and if I hit ID on the sheet - it toggles - I can see it toggling by the fact the attune radio button will appear(IDed)/disappear(not IDed) if it requires attunement. So not sure what your trying to say.

Thread Information