DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 33 First ... 152324252627 ... Last
    Looking forward to further developments!

Awesome!!!

Thank You!!

GenericActionsLayers.ext - V1.1 - Feature - if you have AdvantagesPA.ext from Advantages Extension loaded then you will have access to the last stored pointer data (cone, circle, rectangle) - FGU provides no way to track or no what pointer shapes are currently in image so have to do this wierd logic to track it myself. As I already do it in this free extension I simply check to see if the function to retrieve it is available on the image. If it is found and data is returned for the last stored pointer data (cone, circle, rectangle) then and it will append "PTRcone" or "PTRcircle" or "PTRsqr" to the current asset name being placed. If it finds the asset in the cache for the current last stored pointer shape it will place that asset on "Generic Actions Ptr" named layer (before the one going to "Generic Actions" layer is placed so that it will be overlayed with the original named asset - layers being layers after all) with the appropriate scale and orientation for the last stored pointer shape. To get rid of the last stored pointer shape YOU MUST use the clear last pointer data map toolbar button - otherwise the last shape placed (visible any longer or not) will be removed. All of this only works if you have "5E: Advantages Pointer Areas" extension loaded. Otherwise, ignore this version update completely. See end of txt file for more details.

Its a TOOL - so obviously you can do what you want with it. The below example actually wipes out the default runs for fireball here I did - which you can tell I was showing a cone and my webm have almost nothing to do with matching what I'm doing

Last edited by SilentRuin; July 11th, 2023 at 22:16.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.2 - Feature - new option "Generic Action Layer debug sent to chat" defaulted to "off". When "on" this will send debug information to chat about name lookups and what assets they found if any.

Prevent questions on what is being looked up and what it found. Turn this on and find out for yourselves.

[EDITED IMPORTANT NOTE]

wonderful found another undocumented function - this will solve my scaling issue I think.

local tImageSize = {};
    tImageSize.w, tImageSize.h = Interface.getAssetSize(sAsset);

Removed my directions on scaling asset before use.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; July 12th, 2023 at 16:43.

GenericActionsLayer.ext - V1.3 - Bug/Feature - added corrected scaling for taking into account assets with differing width and height definitions - also added it to debug optional chat output for when FGU bug fails to scale or what the corrected scaling to new width and height values was, if any was done. Added a new option "Generic Action Layer scale for width and height of an asset under a token" defaulted to "2". This allows the previous hardcoded scaling for assets placed behind tokens to be set by user. Valid choices are 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3. Previously this was 2 only.

This corrects a problem with assets that did not have the same height and width.

GenericActionsLayer.ext - V1.4 - Feature - full support of all effects with a hook that replaces the old one with EffectManger.addEffect.

This fully supports all effects added into the CT.

I thought I'd try something and.. well... coolio

PC: "They're somewhere in that direction!!!!!"
    (and no you can't see arrow until it enters vision of light source - dimly see in the dim then see it as it is close)

Attached Images Attached Images

Here is a painful lesson I'll pass on. If you ever delete your layers yourself - insure your map layers are locked as if you hamhandedly delete the wrong layer your map can dissapear. If its in a module with no changes you can simply refresh it to recover. If however, you had any local changes or it was a local map. Woe be to you for not backing things up!!!

Lesson given.

GenericActionsLayer.ext - V1.5 - Feature - another hook added for onPowerCast. Also, resolved pointer layers now being always on the bottom and added some logging for when no name match is found.

Thread Information