5E Character Create Playlist
Page 57 of 58 First ... 74755565758 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    With only the theme loaded:

Inactive tabs on PC and NPC sheets in D&D 5e seem to have a darker font that previously. Still readable, but pretty hard to see.

It also seems like the quality of the text is worse. More pixelated?? 4k HDR / UI Scale 160

Attachment 60021
    Yeah, I see that it's harder to read that darker font now. I'll look into it and see if there's anything I can do.

Regarding the text quality... yeah, I see that too. Unsure what that's all about but we'll have a look.

This doesn't affect functionality but I'm noticing when opening a PC record, both Main and Actions tabs are highlighted. Clicking Actions de-highlights the Main and everything behaves properly after that.
    I couldn't replicate this one, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Love this theme, but some of the text, such as in "books" and "NPC's" of SotDL is light in color and virtually unreadable. Not a dealbreaker, but it would be nice...
    Last edited by tdp09; March 17th, 2024 at 20:44.

In Pathfinder for Savage Worlds, the buttons for the Character Sheet Tabs are only clickable at their extreme edges. I've red-marked where your mouse cursor needs to be in order to switch tabs.

Hearth Theme Edge Case.jpg

Additionally, you'll note that the bottom two tabs have dark, nigh-illegible font. I'm reluctant to complain about the Advances tab, as that one is a Forge extension, but the Adventure Cards tab is part of the official implementation of SWADE's Adventure Deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    In Pathfinder for Savage Worlds, the buttons for the Character Sheet Tabs are only clickable at their extreme edges. I've red-marked where your mouse cursor needs to be in order to switch tabs.

Hearth Theme Edge Case.jpg

Additionally, you'll note that the bottom two tabs have dark, nigh-illegible font. I'm reluctant to complain about the Advances tab, as that one is a Forge extension, but the Adventure Cards tab is part of the official implementation of SWADE's Adventure Deck.
    I'll see what I can do... look at the tab adjustment and see if I can do anything about the tab. I don't own the ruleset so might only be able to deal with the adjustment. We'll see. Thanks for reporting.

Thank you for continuing to support this awesome theme!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    I couldn't replicate this one, but I'll keep an eye out for it.
    I can confirm that this only occurs when MNM Player Journal 2 is also loaded (with or without MNM Core, and with or without 100 other extensions).

Again, this doesn't effect functionality, but it is an odd interaction.

Any luck with the text darkness and quality on inactive tabs on PC/NPC sheets?

Thanks much.

Any luck with the text darkness and quality on inactive tabs on PC/NPC sheets?
    The tab stuff was reworked recently with the update and I haven't been able to restore the original Hearth tab functionality. I'm inclined to just roll with what's there much like I did for the top bar icons of the various window classes. Not what people are gonna want to hear but hey... it still kinda works.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    The tab stuff was reworked recently with the update and I haven't been able to restore the original Hearth tab functionality. I'm inclined to just roll with what's there much like I did for the top bar icons of the various window classes. Not what people are gonna want to hear but hey... it still kinda works.
    Understood. Even with its minor issues, the current version of Hearth is still the best theme around as far as I can tell.

Thank you.

Pretty much same issue I reported on FGU not using consistent font fields... just different area of the map tools...

Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information